Anyone here into cannibalism?
Many cannibals were also necrophiles.

I think eating human flesh is even bigger taboo than having sex with dead.

If I would find a dead body that was not rotten - I would take a piece and try what it tastes. :yummy:
Yeah pick me?

I am also looking for a Satistic and Brutal Sir and Butcher. I like castration, cannibalism, medical torture, electro and much more, I have no limits, please write to me on WickrMe luka04butcherme

Thats me I am 18 Yo

Realized I may have posted this in the wrong thread. I think I have more kindred spirits here.

Assuming anyone, who would you choose to eat alive, enjoying the screams, tears, blood and meat?

My first three (and feet first):

1. Michael Del Rey

2. King Matt

3. Master Zach

Looking for a really tasty blond and a tasty ginger. Who's up next?

You organise the dinner with all of you and i'll be the menu , Kill me with a bag over my head and consume my body for your pleasure and enjoyment

Cannibal (2006) DVDRip
Cannibal is a 2006 German direct-to-video horror film written, directed and produced by Marian Dora in his feature film debut. The film centers on a mentally disturbed individual simply known as "The Man", who has cannibalistic fantasies.

The Internet becomes a virtual shopping list for a man with an obsessive fetish for eating his fellow man. The technically inclined cannibal places a cyberspace advertisement for a willing victim, and his marketing efforts pay off when the gruesome madman receives a reply from eager prey. This macabre drama is a reenactment of the true story of Armin Meiwes, who was convicted of killing and eating his voluntary victim, Bernd-Jürgen Brandes....https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910548/
Initial release: April 2006
Director: Marian Dora
Languages: English, German
Music composed by: Marian Dora, Alexander Hacke, Jg Thirlwell
Distributed by: FilmFlex

Cannibal (2013) BRRip
797Mb
Carlos is the most prestigious tailor in Granada, but he's also a murderer in the shadows. He feels no remorse, no guilt, until Nina appears in his life and ...https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1718747/

YouTube

The Green Inferno (2013) BRRip
1.7GB
College freshman Justine becomes interested in a student social activism group led by Alejandro and his girlfriend Kara. The group plans a trip to the Amazon rainforest to stop a petrochemical company from forest clearing and displacing native tribes by filming them and streaming footage to raise awareness. Justine suggests she could bring attention to the issue through her father, a United Nations attorney....https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2403021/

The Green Inferno is a 2013 cannibal horror film directed by Eli Roth, with a screenplay by Roth and Guillermo Amoedo. It stars Lorenza Izzo, Ariel Levy, Daryl Sabara, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Sky Ferreira, Magda Apanowicz, Nicolás Martinez, Aaron Burns, Ignacia Allamand, Ramón Llao, and Richard Burgi. The film follows a young woman who joins an activist group that goes on an overseas trip, where they eventually run into a cannibalistic tribe.

YouTube

Back