I wonder if anyone here in Asia grew up reading the Japanese comic Doraemon has ever seen this. I read this when I was small. This particular story tells Nobita, the protagonist in the story was commanded by a lion to strip naked and to baste himself with butter so that the lion could eat his meat. Of course, in the end Nobita was rescued. This comic kind of sparked my "interest" in "cannibalism" I guess.

img_374254_11359737_0

real meat

I offer my body to castration and then grill...yahoo messenger:loydherry@yahoo.co.uk

Meat is...is meat. The thought of eating a good looking male...especially BBQ ribs and the ham is...well exciting.

Even these days there are native human tribes who bury their loved ones by eating them. In worldwide foodproblem would be solved if all humans would bury dead by eating.

To me: I have few cannibal fantasies were I can eat good hunks alive or grill those important bodyparts. If the guy is good looking I think it would be waste to kill him - to be my slave is the other thing after I've finished my meal.

Try zambianmeat.com. I'm there as snuffwannabe. I have looked for a chef for years. Even travelled to the US and Sweden but the chefs didn't show up.

It would be really fun to cook some ones 10 inches manmeat while still attach on the body. First I would boil it for several times in the pot 'til it's brown. Then I would love to grill it when it's done for good and then take up knife for slicing it off whole. It wouldn't be a little snack - it would be dinner.

cock and balls slowly cooked in butter and garlic and sliced thin with portabella mushroom. what's not to like?

there is always a option.. better to be dead rather than to eat a human flesh..
i rather eat leafs than human flesh..

there's always a option.. those how eat human meat at retards..

i like to eat human! specially the pussy of a horny girl then fuck her hard ... << not literally to EAT.. you know what i mean

being a gay is a sin.
eating human flesh is a sin.

a zombie eats a human flesh. but your not a zombie that only have an option to eat human meat. but your not a zombie..
use your head. and start to think.. whats the sense of being a human if your inhuman in act

Last edited:
As I grewthrough adolesence, I've always had a slight craving for human flesh, I just didn't consciously recognize it until a few years ago. I had always written it off as a craving for meat.

My interest in cannibalism was spark by two sources:

The first was when I was in English Lit in my junior year of high school; we were discussing Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass. I can't remember the exact poem, but the teacher talked about how the atoms and molecules from fallen people became part of the soil and then were absorbed by plants. I can't remember if he submitted the idea himself or if I came to the conclusion, but afterthinking about it that way one could almost consider that their souls joined the the plants. It made me wonder, if souls do exist, if eating the flesh of someone would join their spirit with your own. The notion was further spurred on by various vampire fiction, where the memories of the victims (and sometimes their souls) would join with the vampire. (Such is in the manga/anime series Hellsing)

Then there's Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, where you can make your character a cannibal and devour corpses in order to heal some of your HP. FO3 had also had a perk, "Hematophage", that enhanced the healing benefits of drinking blood packs; originally, they only healed 1hp but after learning how to drink blood like with the mentality of a vampire, they heal 24hp, as much as a bottle of purified water. Skyrim expanded on cannibalism and has a quest devouted to it.

It's not so much a sexual thing for me: it's closer to spiritual.

being a gay is a sin.
eating human flesh is a sin.

It's a sin by bible. What about religion what doesn't deny being gay or cannibalism as a sin? Ever thought about that?

You can't rule out other humans only 'cause their beliefs are different. You can always vomit if you feel that way it's completely free to do that.

Meat is...is meat. The thought of eating a good looking male...especially BBQ ribs and the ham is...well exciting.

I have often fantasised and got really hard at the thought of offering my body to someone for meat.o be honest its the thought of being prepared , tied and having my body sliced open down the belly that appeals so much.

Hmm. Then perhaps you wouldn't mind from (a deliberate "failed") short drop, nude with the noose tightly around your neck, toes barely touching the ground, observing me frying up your testicles, eating one of them in front of you with your eyelids slit so you are forced to watch, and then offering you the second testicle before properly finishing the drop to see how much kicking you will do and how many times you can be resuscitated until you are completely tired out and have no fight left.

Back