Mmmm, I like me some Cannibalism X3 though I personally like my meat to still be alive and whole when they start cooking

Cannibalism is awesome, especially when growing up. Every boy I hung out with, talked about it. My best friend, Jimmy, was obsessed with it. Jimmy had every boy wearing shorts all the time. All of us would play cannibal eats boy, sort of like cowboys and indians. It was actually a turn on, with three boys in white briefs and socks or shorts. The best part was being able to hold another boy's leg. Jimmy would play with our legs for hours, licking and biting. The biting sometimes hurt, but we were only boys. We played this game from when we were 7 till we were 14. I guess that's where my fetish evolved from.

I would taste the corpse if he were superfat, and would try to eat some parts like some fat rolls, his cock and would move face down to eat some of his butt, but doing it with my spit would take me to the jail, I think better would be to take the body to my hause, to have fun

Back