Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Flipped over and dark purple ass washed.

funny but I bet it is true (probably has a big ol' charcoal licorice stick too...) LOL

For chrissakes, stop using the N word, ok? There are loads of black guys on CDG, some of whom are friends, so give it a rest – you know it offends people. Why get CDG branded as racist? You want us to be seen as a race hate site? Meatpie promised he'd stop doing it. You don't let people delete their profiles, even if they ask to, so if CDG does get reported as a race hate site, we all get implicated. So give it a rest, for all our sakes.

For chrissakes, stop using the N word, ok? There are loads of black guys on CDG, some of whom are friends, so give it a rest – you know it offends people. Why get CDG branded as racist? You want us to be seen as a race hate site? Meatpie promised he'd stop doing it. You don't let people delete their profiles, even if they ask to, so if CDG does get reported as a race hate site, we all get implicated. So give it a rest, for all our sakes.

If I was being racist, why would I put sweet and delicious in front of nigger?

I'm sure he meant camicomy, Your comment maybe racist but camicomy's is totally hateful and racist.

listen asshole your a racist plan and simple. You love black dick. This is a racist site and I've told all my friends. Fuck you dickhead

Obviously dead some time as the blood settled for he must have been in a sitting position.

Back