not_this_shit_again.jpeg

You've been asking questions ever since you registered.

Read the forum rules, break one or two and I will make sure you get banned, how does this sound? Did I answer your question or you have more?

^ actually I'm just fucking around with ya, but why do you want to leave anyhow
dontcha like us no more?

Older dudes have a problem with young pervy guys like us CJ, a lot of people hate us.

If you are planning on staying on CDG get ready to be hated.

It's just a phase with vihrmin, it will pass. If you check his posts he has other threads like "I am leaving" etc yet they always come back as there is no other place quite like CDG.

You wonder why I do not post, I am one of the older dudes you have a problem with. If your lucky some day you will be an older dude much faster than you would like.

I have no problem wth anyone, sad that you got the wrong impresson.

I like older guys, we don't discriminate here against anyone, let' alone a person's age.

Everyone is welcome to join and post on CDG, we are a public internet board.

In our Forum Rules we make it very clear that discrimination and derogatory remarks are not allowed against other people's race, sex, age or sexual orientaton.

However we have a flame section that is exempt from this rule.

We make stupid posts sometimes as a joke, yes I hope you don't take everything that we post too personal.

If there is something that you don't like about our website please don't keep quiet, we love feedback and we are ready to work with you and make CDG even better.

You wonder why I do not post, I am one of the older dudes you have a problem with. If your lucky some day you will be an older dude much faster than you would like.

Please don't be offended mnsks - some of our most respected members here are not at all young (in years). And some of us are fortunate to count older guys in our circle of close friends. Two of my very good friends have just turned 70 - more than double my age.

Please feel free to continue to contribute - agree or disagree - perhaps visit the area for new members and tell us a little about yourself - your likes and dislikes - this is an open forum, views will vary. If you wish to let rip - that's cools too - if you do it in the flame section, where anything (almost) goes!

We are delighted to have you with us

I just don't get this. Why do they have to be vocal? I myself is older (I think), and I don't have age issues. I do, however, have problems with drama queens.

Back