FUKIN' SCUM o' the EARTH !

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
I just checked out the MEMBERSHIP TAB on CDG....FIFTEEN pages of members, and I have barely heard of 20 percent of 'em !

SAME with LIFE, isn't IT ???

SUM of us DO ALL the WORK, all the HEAVY LIFTING, suffer through ALL the STRUGGLES....while others LIVE such CHARMED FUCKIN' LIVES n' just COAST THROUGH it ALL...."life is such a cakewalk" for YOUS !!!!!!

I call types like this the following: U S E R S . L E E C H E S .
P A R A S I T E S.

Oh...forgot one mohr description: FUKIN' SCUM o' THE EARTH ! :sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):

:sm (54)::sm (54)::sm (30)::sm (30):

BOTTOMFEEDERS like this are just fuckin' IN IT fer the SWEET RIDE...

"too good" to LOWER yourselves from your HIGH ROYAL AZZES n' BE like those of us who MAKE this CDG such a special place for YOU ASSWIPE SHITRAGS..how many of YOU TYPES evah EVEN say ta The PieMan...

"HEY, THANKS PIE MAN, this place is STELLAR or sumthin' wiv' the same thoughtful sentiment ?!?!?!!?"

Well, HOW PRECIOUS MANYS o' YOUS DOES ?

FUK, the SILENCE is DEAFENING !
:sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):

YOU types make me puking, fucking S I C K
And I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if you are NECRO GAYS or NAWT.

Whatta buncha total SHITS !
:sm (46)::sm (46)::sm (46)::sm (46)::sm (46)::sm (46):
:sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):

Last edited:
Totally agree with you, Arrow.

Most guys just lurk yes, thats why we have private sections for active users only.

It was the same while we were on ogrish Arrow, three years ago remember - you and I was very active there too, Angel lust, Dantlef, deadboy, Opasan...who cares, as long as we have fun and continue to find new shit.

There are people who choose to lurk on every forum, maybe because they have nothing to say or fear we might flame them.

lol

Indeed...very true!!!

I am also glad to see that there are active members who contribute and make this site HAWT and very filling with all those things we lust and carve for!!!!

Yay for the active members!!!

Arrow has been very active recently, I love it when he posts. He doesn't post often but when he does its massive and really hot shit.

I remember this from ogrish, I was just a kid then when a first saw his post and was shocked how freely he expressed himself.

He is my inspiration.

I am so HONORED

Arrow has been very active recently, I love it when he posts. He doesn't post often but when he does its massive and really hot shit.

I remember this from ogrish, I was just a kid then when a first saw his post and was shocked how freely he expressed himself.

He is my inspiration.

I am so truly HONORED, PieMan :sm (7):...

.....that I have been an inspiration to you, I had no idea you were so surprised by what I said years ago at Ogrish (before they BANNED me for being a necrogay....too graphic with my comments for even them !)

Love that you like my recent postings...ya-YAH !

I love this place so ! :sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (45):

My dear ArrowMan,
Let me make a point in defense of all us, "U S E R S . L E E C H E S .
P A R A S I T E S FUKIN' SCUM o' THE EARTH BOTTOMFEEDERS ASSWIPE SHITRAGS"
Maybe we deserve all these callings - maybe not. Take my word for it, I don't take offense, nor do I feel angry with you - far from it!
Speaking for myself, for many years I had serious problems with being a necro-fag, especially attracted to cute dead BOYS. I felt shame and fear and I was lonely - at one time I thought I was alone in the world. Then, I found the internet, later Ogrish and Goregasm and finally I found CDG, my safe oasis in the world, thanks to Meatpie and all you wonderful people!
Leeching along all these sites helped me fulfill my sexual desires - a great blessing, believe me!!! It helped me fight depression and push suicidal thoughts out of my mind!
I am a shy person and don't make relations easily, so I am not used to talking and posting very much. I have great difficulty searching and finding material to post, plus I have very little time online - I still work double-shift!

Sure, probably many of our members may be just lazy bum leeches - don't concern yourselves with them!
But, for the many others, who may be just like I was - please, continue sharing! You are doing a great service, even though nobody comes up to thank you for it.

Hi eagleeye, well you are kind enough to post interesting comments from time to time and we appreciated that, I am sure Arrowman meant zero post users, you have been with us for years and I've known you from ogrish.

Being shy in a increasingly competitive world is not good.

I don't feel lonely but I feel terribly disatisfied with my life because I have no access to dead guys and jerk to pics and vids.

I have problems too because I lost interest in job and study, at least I managed to graduate before my obsession took over my life.

Posting and sharing helps me relieve the pressure and kill some time so I think it is helpful for all necros to relax with other necros from time to time....

Posting is not for us, its for you.

Sharing your feelings with other people like you will make your life easier.

Depression feels bad but is natural and occurs from time to time, be depressed but don't let it take over your life.

Frankly, I miss your posts because you used to be more active but its up to you.

Feel free to post about whatever interests you, we will always be here to support you in whatever way we can.

We had dudes who:

1.tried suicide
2.got robbed
3.I was beaten on the street in january - esp hard time for me
4.one dude was badly injured in a car wreck to the point where he didn't feel his cock

shit happens in life, I am terrified of the idea that I will die in pain or mangled or torn or burnt

or murdered.

Dying sucks, it not easy to die.

I often talk with my ex boyfriend who is 24 and he agrees with me that will die horrific deaths too.

He smokes a lot and I told him to stop but he says he is prepared for what is to come and ready to die.

What a brave dude eh?

he also deliberately crashed himself with his bike several times this year.

Once I was with him in the centre of Sofia and he jumped before a car.

He was inches from getting hit.

I was 2 metes away. The driver slammed on the brakes and didn't hit him but can you imagine what that felt like.

I felt dizzy and wanted to puke from distess. Imagine someone you are every day with sleep etc getting killed in front of you just because he said he doesn't care about life.

I don't care too but this is not the way - suicide hurts your closest ones badly and scars them for life.

I know that as of late, I have posted very little and I hope that I am not lumped into this category. Lately I have grown to be a little on the depressed side with my health issues growing. I know that once I can get my Neuropathy and Bi-polar dealt with completely I will be back with a vengeance, until then I hope to have your patience. CDG is about the only place on the net that feels like a second home for me.

I am ill too, I have a lump feeling in my throat and I think its cancer.

I am just in from my second work shift for the day. I am almost asleep on my feet, but I had to come back here, to give you my two-cent advice:

Don't ever go looking for your death - ever!
Life is too precious, especially for us who love the death of others!
Take care of yourselves, I can't even bare the thought of loosing ANY of you, my virtual friends!
Meatpie, the most common cause of "lump feeling" in the throat, is a viral infection, not cancer! Go see your doctor, and get well soon!
Goodnight, everyone, I'm going straight to bed.

Well Said Eagle. This is an excellent forum and I for one appreciate all the work Meatpie and others put into the forum. The fact that there are lurkers should be regarded as a compliment and not one for abuse. Meatpie created a great thing here.

Thanks, I couldn't do it without you guys, you supported me we had a rough time moving from site to site - we are all settled now.

Back