My proper intro

Skiz

Reject-Haven
Hi I am Skiz (aka Iguana Goddess) A friend of mine gave me the link to this place. I am a website owner, I run www.reject-haven.net for those of you familiar with theybannedme.com we are pretty much a spinoff of that site. We opened RH a few weeks after TBM closed it's doors permanently. I am female, and I am a huge fan of gore.
:sm (33):

Welcome Skiz and thanks for introducing yourself.

I was a member of TBM but they banned me because I was close to DoS.

No other reason. That seemed pretty lame.

And if you don't mind me asking - if you like gore why didn't you open a gore website but decided to be more like TBM?

Thanks for the welcome. After being a member of TBM and getting close with many of the other members and having so much fun I wanted to recreate what we lost when TBM closed. I do have a gore forum on the site but it's not the basis of the site. Most of the posters on my site would prefer to verbally beat the crap out of each other more than look at gore so I just molded the site around the majority.

Of course, I always liked the idea around TBM and found it quite enjoyable.

I made my first post on reject haven

I saw, and I see KKKoonhater has a grudge against you. I hope you have thick skin.

I have a thick meat that I am ready to stick in his mouth yeah

I was a member to!
Skiz! its me, Invalid_Death!!!
I'm signing up now!

I was a member to!
Skiz! its me, Invalid_Death!!!
I'm signing up now!

Your name doesn't seem familiar.......... Did you go by something else? Let me know if you have any problems registering.

Your name doesn't seem familiar.......... Did you go by something else? Let me know if you have any problems registering.

O____O...you dun remember..

O____O...you dun remember..

I'm sorry :sm (20):, I have met so many different people I can't keep them all straight. Wait, are you the one that talked about a dead girlfriend?

Last edited:
Back