I don't know where to begin with this post. I'm so fucking HARD.

Prime to hear, Dan. And there are a hole lot more a cummin', then you'll really be bonin' n' pumpin' ALL the horny juicin' MORE. '- )

RARE photos
from
The American Civil War
in which we are presently
commemorating the
SESQUICENTENNIAL
here in the
United States of America

1861 - 1865
2011 - 2015

Last edited:
Excellent thread!!!

Thank you, Metal .. yes, these are among the most fave offed dudes who have manfallen into really deep, pumping dickhard earthy slumbers.

So potent, virille and especially most manmade sexy forever fertile.

/Users/zltd/Desktop/smellinanairinfeeters.jpg

This one is my favorite! The naked guy is so cute, and the hairy legs next to his face are tops, especially with those thick socks and boots. I would love to pile on bodies like that!

This one is my favorite! The naked guy is so cute, and the hairy legs next to his face are tops, especially with those thick socks and boots. I would love to pile on bodies like that!

Hey dude,

Link does not open, would you repost? Yous have me curious. Thx.

Love these two! The first one is great because of the hairy legs and naked guy. Also love the second one because someone pulled the pants down in the upper left corner. Someone really wanted to see that guy's dick!

But here's what pisses me off about the first one -- somone asshole pixelated the guy's crotch. That is such a disservice to the guy. He figured he was probably protecting his 'modesty' but just the opposite.

Look, when you are young and you have a hot body and a big dick, you are fucking PROUD of it, and you show it off to guys whenever you can. I'm sure this guy loved parading around naked in the gym and wanted to swing his dick in everyone's face. So now that he's dead, this is the last time anyone gets to see his hairy bush, thick cock and big ballsack, the very things he is no doubt most proud of. And some fuckhead denies him that last request.

Otherwise, I love it!

Damn! I keep copying the wrong photos! It's the one entitled smellinanairinfeeters.jpg A bunch of stiffs on the back of a truck. 25th photo down.

Love these two! The first one is great because of the hairy legs and naked guy. Also love the second one because someone pulled the pants down in the upper left corner. Someone really wanted to see that guy's dick!

But here's what pisses me off about the first one -- somone asshole pixelated the guy's crotch. That is such a disservice to the guy. He figured he was probably protecting his 'modesty' but just the opposite.

Look, when you are young and you have a hot body and a big dick, you are fucking PROUD of it, and you show it off to guys whenever you can. I'm sure this guy loved parading around naked in the gym and wanted to swing his dick in everyone's face. So now that he's dead, this is the last time anyone gets to see his hairy bush, thick cock and big ballsack, the very things he is no doubt most proud of. And some fuckhead denies him that last request.

Otherwise, I love it!

Excellent case you make, Randy. I fully agree, most definitely should SHOW that BIG DICKCROTCH horny MANway.
:bow::bow::bow:

Why it's an OUTRIGHT BLOODY SIN not to show his horny primo dickcrotch as it so naturally and earthy dirt-nap,
NO MORE PUMPING now lays.
:unreal::unreal::unreal:

Last edited:
Damn! I keep copying the wrong photos! It's the one entitled smellinanairinfeeters.jpg A bunch of stiffs on the back of a truck. 25th photo down.

:not sure:Ahhh, I think I found IT, RandyMAN Rand.

Perchance this cute guy with "the hairy legs next to his face ... " wearing "those thick socks and boots"
is this particular one :question mark:....​

:red arrow::red arrow::red arrow:

:red arrow::red arrow::red arrow:

Last edited:
Yup! That's the one!

Sunken in manbelly with non-moving large rib
ALL WHILE horny staring

:horny:

many steamin soles to9 fuck raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back