The one in jeans is Alexander.
The other guy in black trunks is Will

I will allow myself a brief comment. In this photo set, staging everything is fine, but ... there is a small defect. No normal table, which would make the inspection. I'm sure for those guys who made this photo set would need to provide for this moment, and make the table, then to use it as a prop.

Love these photos still though

Film911 guys Alexander is one hot fit muscle boy. I get hard as hell seeing his vid which shows him being killed and his muscley chest spasming. Some of the videos I haven't seen and are gagging to get are the heart vids. I've seen one of a lad called Adam who he checks his heartbeat through various means like running on a treadmill and you hear it pumping in the video.. It makes me hard as hell and I just imagine being there. I would utterly destroy his body. I wouldn't just snuff out out these hearts i would eat them alive.

There are various other vids with 15 second previews. really annoying because although the same they show a part that I really want to do to all these guys.. It shows the doctor pulling out their hearts whilst they are still alive and it sends my fantasies into overdrive because this is exactly what my darkest strongest fantasies are. My literal idea of a victim, the body type i look for with the fantasy I have. He's really met my interests with these vids and I am tempted to buy them although I find them costly

still one of the hottest patients of Film911. Look at his pale dead corpse :load::load::load:

Back