Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning storm over Plovdiv, Bulgaria on June 1, 2017.

Sunset over Sofia, Bulgaria today June 27.

Amazing picture from Lake Tekapo, New Zealand.

Trams in Sofia, Bulgaria on September 2, 2017

uGfmeCv.jpg

Scrapped Train Locomotives in Bulgaria

Golfers finish a round as massive Oregon wildfire rages behind them.

KyAm8el.jpg

Photo shows moment when the Eagle Creek fire, a 31,000-acre blaze burning near Portland, Oregon, encroached on the nearby Beacon Rock Golf Course.

Staff at the golf course -- located in Washington state, just across the Columbia River from the fire -- posted pictures on Wednesday to Facebook of golfers carrying on as the massive wildfire raged through trees on a nearby hillside.

It's pretty steep but I know some good places where no one will see us.

Yes. I love outdoor sex and have fucked young guys in snow and brutal cold.

Car sex also nice. I met one of my boyfriends high up in that mountain during a blizzard.

You can read more about the mountain from where this photo was taken here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitosha

Thank you for the link to Mount Vitosha. I will check it out shortly. Can you also direct me to someplace where I could read more about you fucking guys outside? That got my immediate attention!

I haven't made any other specific posts and threads about my outdoor sex experience. What do you wanna know?

Well, since you ask, it would be helpful for fantasizing if I knew the length and girth of your hard-on, and also how you position the young guys you fuck in the great outdoors. Do you prefer doggy style or putting them on their backs? I can almost hear the rustle of snap of the underbrush as the two of you hump like animals.

Well, since you ask, it would be helpful for fantasizing if I knew the length and girth of your hard-on, and also how you position the young guys you fuck in the great outdoors. Do you prefer doggy style or putting them on their backs? I can almost hear the rustle of snap of the underbrush as the two of you hump like animals.
tmi.gif

I remember the first time someone said to me "TMI", I thought they were bringing up Three Mile Island. Now I know better. You are telling me that the very MENTION of Meatpie's ginormous cock and balls is too much. It makes you feel faint. I understand, because I'm feeling woozy now too!

Doggy style best for outdoors.

Yes, I agree, it is an EXCELLENT choice for manly outdoor fornication. Thank you for adding this most IMPORTANT detail to the steamy scene in my head of your mountain activities. How those bushes must have shook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back