Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
What do you guys think?

Very smelly.

Discuss.

What about the smell from my sneakers?

You have good looking feet. If you wanted to reduce the odor, try spending more time barefoot and allow your feet some exposure to the sun. Change your socks frequently and spray your shoes with an athlete's foot aerosol. Hopefully, that will make them less smelly and less itchy.

Do we get to see more of you?

Thank you for your comments.

I have stark naked pics of myself on a morgue table with deathstare and mouth open.

My head is propped up like in morbidtech and I am ready for autopsy procedure.

Only my best friends receive my naked photos, sorry guys.

Your feet look good Meatpie, but you know that I am no judge of feet as they are not my fetish, but I do like your leg in the pic, looks hairy and tan! :)

Your feet look good Meatpie, but you know that I am no judge of feet as they are not my fetish, but I do like your leg in the pic, looks hairy and tan! :)

Yeah, I am near the Mediterranean same climate you have in California for example, I don't get tanned on purpose, too much UV radiation can give you skin cancer, but everytime I go out biking I tend to tan little by little and by August everyone here is dark, some guys get so dark they look like gypsies.

Loverly but why blue? What a fucking cold morgue.

s the warning about the smell?

I think yes. My feet reek. I also know a forum member whose feet smell very bad but I am not telling his name out of decency.

You think your feet don't smell but just try to eat your toes and you will see what I mean.

Foot odor is very common.

I have prepared a video for you guys and will post soon.

Beautiful feet! Seem fragrant and tasty, mmmm .... I´m hungry!!:rude_footfetish:

i'm having a hard time describing my feeling towards ur feet, Hmmm, wait... Oh yes... FOOT F*** ME!!!

Back