Cute Italian Actor Dead

C_0_articolo_218784_immagine.jpg

Thanks for posting.

He had an amazing body, he is absolutely beautiful now in morgue I am sure morgue workers are excited and enjoying him and snapping pics, there is just no other way with such a hot guy!

One might say that this gentleman was "good to the last drop". Such a healthy looking man having heart attack is kind of suspicious.

Such a healthy looking man having heart attack is kind of suspicious.

I am not sure if you are aware but most people who suffer some sort of a severe trauma to the body - a fall, even gettng shot - are at a risk of a heart attack.

Blood clots form at the site of injury, some particles can reach the heart and block the tiny vessels that supply oxygen to heart muscle tissue called myocardium.

Once this happens myocardial infarction occurs. If massive and without treatment the person may day.

Patients die from trauma in hospital even weeks after their injury, there are many such cases.

:sm (41):

I am very likely to die of a myocardial infarction too.

I have seen people collapse on the street, even in public transport and die before anyone can react.

He was cremated!
Or cremato like says the italian
I loved when tihs happened =]

I am not sure if you are aware but most people who suffer some sort of a severe trauma to the body - a fall, even gettng shot - are at a risk of a heart attack.

Blood clots form at the site of injury, some particles can reach the heart and block the tiny vessels that supply oxygen to heart muscle tissue called myocardium.

Once this happens myocardial infarction occurs. If massive and without treatment the person may day.

Patients die from trauma in hospital even weeks after their injury, there are many such cases.

:sm (41):

I am very likely to die of a myocardial infarction too.

I have seen people collapse on the street, even in public transport and die before anyone can react.

I can understand that. A hard blow to the chest can send the heart into fibrillation and practically kill the victim on the spot. The article left me uncertain as to weather the heart attack lead to the fall or the fall caused the heart attack.

It's unfortunate that something has lead you to believe that you will die of a myocardial infarction. Often, when you believe that something bad will happen to you, it increases the odds that it will. :(

The actor and former Big Brother contestant had crashed with the parachute in Terni
Terni
Peter Taricone not have it done. The 35 year old actor born in Frosinone died in hospital intensive care unit of Terni where he was transferred after an operation lasting several hours. The death - according to what has been learned - was caused by sudden complications.

In the early afternoon yesterday Taricone was seriously injured following a parachute jump at the airfield of Terni. Revived on the spot by staff of 118 after suffering a cardiac arrest, he was immediately taken to hospital where he has found several fractures. In particular, the legs and pelvis. Taricone had also suffered trauma to the head and abdomen, with bleeding defined as "important." It was then operated for over nine hours and the intervention had enabled him to solve the problem due to blood loss and reduce fractures. But then the death without Taricone had ever taken conoscenza.Con the actor has always remained in the hospital the companion that was launched shortly after the parachute with him on the same plane. Along with their closest relatives of the couple.

The investigation of the incident Skydiving in which the actor is dead are conducted by the police of Terni. The hypothesis further considered by the investigators to explain the fall is that of a possible error in the braking phase. According to some testimonies acquired by the staff of the police station, Taricone would begin the maneuver about 20 meters high and is not expected to 100, after a launch of about 1,500 meters. The parachute sail was still regularly open to the expected share of 1,200 meters. Investigators do not exclude other hypotheses to explain what happened, how that related to a gust of wind that would screw the parachute. The former Big Brother contestant is still done on the ground at a speed much higher than expected.

The magistrate coordinating the investigation has decided not to have an autopsy. The body of Taricone was handed over to the family for funeral arrangements. The decision was made by the Attorney Elizabeth Massini after meeting this morning, police investigators of Terni who are conducting the investigations. "For us it's all clear 'has been limited to say the prosecutor.

Back