Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I am finally ready to release a photo of my new boyfriend, he is so cute and so funny and nice to me.

I absolutely try not to rush it, although I have such sick fantasies it just aint real.

I so wish to put him on a table like my previous boyfriend and take pics, I am so insane. All my relationships start off good but everything falls apart I get hit by necro fantasies.

I doubt I will be able to do it this time, it's so hard.

He is hairy, I love hairy guys and he wears sneakers!!!! :sm (31):
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO WITH HIM IF HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND, DUDE IS VERY GOOD-NATURED and outgoing which is a rarity here.

DUDE IS VERY GOOD-NATURED and outgoing which is a rarity here.

Good-natured! Where can I get three like him for my sisters? Straight ones, of course. But then, I heard gay men makes great hubbies and great fathers. Be happy now Meatpie.

I'd start by SLOWLY unlacing his sneakers, opening the shoes a bit to see the edges of his socked feet, one by one, then reach my finger down inside the left sneaker first to feel the warm (or cold if deceased) side and bottom of the foot, pull my finger out and give it a quick sniff, then gradually pull off the left sneaker to reveal the exposed but socked foot. Do the same on the other side to retain the symmetry. Next comes the sock removal, which can be done with or without much fanfare depending on the mood. I would have both bare feet revealed and just admire them, touch them, rub them and then I'd probably need a drink! After my drink I will continue...

Sock removal is my favourite part too. What next?

Can he sing? Get him to sing a Bulgarian folk song and let us hear it here. Please.........

I suggest you start by making him comfortable and encouraging him to tell you about his fantasies. Then, both of you create a fantasy together that incorporates some of what you each want. He may not feel comfortable enough to let you put him in a hard sleep just yet. That kind of trust takes time. Keep a small jar of hot pickled peppers handy. If you feel like you are losing control of yourself, eat one. (Make sure that the peppers are hot enough to bring tears to your eyes.) The pain will distract you and the heat will release endorphins to make you feel like you are getting more from the experience.

I can't have a normal relationship with an alive dude, I always imagine them dead.

I use my looks to lure them to me, I play nice at first and then necro hits me with such force I lose my mind.

My relationships fall apart the instant I make a hint I have a such a fetish.

Last year I got lucky because the dude really fell for me.

When he found out I posted his naked photos on the internet he wanted to beat me up and sue me.

But I crushed him verbally and we stayed friends.

Now I regret my actions.

This just goes to show how sick and perverted I am.

I am becoming more and more of a recluse, normal people hate everything that has to do with death, while we totally embrace it.

Last year when I was in the morgue I was dating a young guy.

He asked, "What do you do for a living".

"I work in a morgue," I said.

He got worked up, said he was leaving and never called me or answered my messages ever again although we were both biking hard all day in the park together.

he's borong loooking.

I can't have a normal relationship with an alive dude, I always imagine them dead.

I use my looks to lure them to me, I play nice at first and then necro hits me with such force I lose my mind.

My relationships fall apart the instant I make a hint I have a such a fetish.

Last year I got lucky because the dude really fell for me.

When he found out I posted his naked photos on the internet he wanted to beat me up and sue me.

But I crushed him verbally and we stayed friends.

Now I regret my actions.

This just goes to show how sick and perverted I am.

I am becoming more and more of a recluse, normal people hate everything that has to do with death, while we totally embrace it.

Last year when I was in the morgue I was dating a young guy.

He asked, "What do you do for a living".

"I work in a morgue," I said.

He got worked up, said he was leaving and never called me or answered my messages ever again although we were both biking hard all day in the park together.

Let's face it. It doesn't matter who is dating whom, there always a line you can cross. I've heard claims of open relationships. But, that a bunch of baloney. Everybody has a limit. You've had enough experience now to understand that it's not always the issue as much as the way it's presented. I suggest that you scared the crap out the young guy you were dating by coming across as a psychopath. He wanted to get away from you, but he also was afraid of setting you off Jeffry Dahmer style. So, he did what he could to let you down easy and ran hell.

If your necro urges are hitting you so hard that you can't control them, you may have a problem that requires professional assistance. There are drugs that can help you keep it under control without leaving you numb. Drugs like Bupropion HCL are widely used to help people with impulse control. Its also used to help smokers quit because it deadens impulsive urges. Its important for you to get this under control before you cross the line of no return. You are getting dangerously close. Please take the time to take care of yourself because many people like you and would not want something terrible to happen to you. :)

Good luck with the relationship. Keep an open mind and try to be honest with yourself and him.

Life is about exploration, I was in a relationship for a number of years which was dishonest and I couldn't give myself to it because I couldn't play out my fantasies and explore my desire honestly. I came to the painful realisation I loved the idea of him and me more than the actual experience which required my denial and falsity.

I fought to dismiss my desire and do monogamy but it was pointless, my fantasia is what it is. He had no ability to understand and was too conventional, I let him go. Hard, painful and full of self-doubt at first but the choice has opened up my world. I accept now that a conventional relationship for me today is not likely while I explore passions which while I limit myself from the ultimate transgression I love the edges and closeness with which we all tread toward death constantly.

Living a lie with another person is no answer and for me at present I feel through role-play and exploring desire with like-minded people while having friendships outside desire as well as within it I can have a fuller life than living in desire denial which is what caused jeffrey dahmer and others to explode.

Explore rather than explode.

From what I have read from your postings you do not want to kill for real. It is the fantasy of death that turns you on. I am the same way, I could never kill some and live on. So my friend you just need to find someone that like to play dead for you and will not be freaked out by your fetish. We all have different fetishes, instead of beating yourself up for it, something you had not control over, embrace it, as long as it does not physically hurt someone. Keep searching for that right person, you will find them. The more you search, the better the odds of finding him. Good Luck from one sick mind to another!

If your necro urges are hitting you so hard that you can't control them, you may have a problem that requires professional assistance.

Fortunately all these fantasies are inside my head and I've learnt to accept and control them although its very hard I admit.

As you can see I can be a nice, caring guy, I depolore violence against humans and anything living.

From what I have read from your postings you do not want to kill for real.

Killing is very wrong, fantasies are harmless. That's the idea this site is based on.

It is the fantasy of death that turns you on. I am the same way, I could never kill some and live on. So my friend you just need to find someone that like to play dead for you

I've played dead with a naked young guy but I also have been to a real morgue where the guys are awesome naked on morgue tables, skulls open and toe-tagged.

It's amazing and hot, I want the real thing.

I am so bad can't get a boner from playing dead so I gave up.

But after seeing a real autopsy I jacked hard. That day I realized that I am not normal.

Most people would puke in a real morgue, I was hard all the time and I jacked when I came home.

That ain't normal.

:sm (41):

Thanks man, I am excited and cement hard when we are together :)

So that's how them statues are made in this day an age. They used to chisel them from stone. People are funny.

Back