Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for a particular vid or clip? Don't hesitate to ask in this thread. Fellom members will try to help you find what you are looking for. Please don't start a separate thread about it because it would be deleted.

A new autopsy video has been released but before I could watch it youtube removed it.

Here is a small sample preview from the vid.

Is it familliar to anyone? Have you seen it on other sites?

Last edited:
Does anyone have video with Beheading Polish Engineer Piotr Stanczak ? I know there are few vids with his speech to Goverment, but i am searching for full video with beheading moment shown.

I want beheading video.

I'm looking for the complete "Unknown Russian Solidier" Who got his head cut off.
I looking for a more complete video of the session.
Anyone got a copy?

Eh mtilds ask Roadkill.
He said he had it.

Yah...what vid....

hi meatpie and the others... i have a video request since i joined this forum... but, never have a reply... my video request is about a guy being embalmed... the preview had posted by altsxman a long time ago... i had made a request about that video in the secret room... now i am not a forum elite again... can you re-upload it please... thank you meatpie...

hi meatpie and the others... i have a video request since i joined this forum... but, never have a reply... :( my video request is about a guy being embalmed... the preview had posted by altsxman a long time ago... i had made a request about that video in the secret room... now i am not a forum elite again... :sm (20): can you re-upload it please... thank you meatpie...

Back