hello friends, does any remember when the sons of Saddam Hussein where killed? do you remember they videotape the bodies? i'd really like to see that video in case you have it

love you all

kit

Do you have any new beheading videos? If so, can you post some of them in the Beheading group?

I have the full dvd of "model Kill" where a photographer kills all his models and takes pictures of them but I'm new and I don't know how to send it to you. And I'd also love to get any Masked strangler or other deadguyscinema videos. If you get them we can exchange.

I have the full dvd of "model Kill" where a photographer kills all his models and takes pictures of them but I'm new and I don't know how to send it to you. And I'd also love to get any Masked strangler or other deadguyscinema videos. If you get them we can exchange.
wow cool u need to upload it on a site like 4shared or rapid but first change its format to something like flv then it can be smaller and can be uploaded and downloaded more eeasily

Come on post more videos im new and i wont see more videos , im mexican and i like violence

I am looking for video of a boy or kid in bathtub fully dressed but group of three guys are demonstrating stabbing him. And then i think they cut off his head.

hello friends, does any remember when the sons of Saddam Hussein where killed? do you remember they videotape the bodies? i'd really like to see that video in case you have it

love you all

kit

Hanging videos

Are there still any good sites out there that post hanging videos from movies or real life? Seems most have shut down?

Are there still any good sites out there that post hanging videos from movies or real life? Seems most have shut down?

This site!

Sorry but will there anyone have the " Brazilian film autopsia" series? It was on the youtube,but banned lately.I know it's old but good,I can't find it anywhere,would anybody have it?

so süß und schon so tot.... ein geiles kerlchen.....wahrscheinlich Tod durch arbeitsüberlastung am Schreibtisch....
Dem hätte ich zu Lebtzeiten gern die Eier geleckt !

hello! Does anyone have any of the morbidtech vids they could share? By the time I showed up, all the links previosuly posted are dead. Thanks!

had a bunch of nice vids before i went to rehab and lost all of them, but im only looking for my few fav. Kitty crush ( the jap one ) , NEO nazi beheading, and checlear beheading. even if all 3 cant be found ill appritiate even just one. thanks!

EDIT: sorry i didnt see the charonboat website i found the beheadings but i still cant find the kitty crush one

Last edited:
Hi,
I once saw a clip of a guy being impaled on a rod through the ass in public but can't seem to find it any more - anybody seen that?

Back