victim...take a stick and skewer my cock and balls before you cut them off. break my fingers one by one and saw off my legs. stick a kinfe in where my cock was and rip me apart. cut off the arms before you behead me and stuff my mouth with my severed genitals. then bag the parts and dump them away.

Hello
I like many your way for pased out.
*But i should also to have tear off eyes, teeth, ear, cutting nose et cutting tongue before behaeded.
During 2, 3 or 4 weeks , to suffer sevices sexual, tortures...

I am both. First, I would want to kill a few guys and then be killed and fall down dead on top of the dead guys. I am from nyc, would anyone, from this area, like to roleplay this with me?

It's not so much that I want to be a victim, but killers totally turn me on! I totally love strong violent men, they absolutely do it for me, and if that means they want to snuff me... ;-)

I think there is a word for it... "hybristophilia." Yep, that more or less describes it. So, I get turned on by hearing a hot killer tell me what he'd do to me...

I would love to be the victim. I am very aware that this site is mainly visited by men & hope it is ok I am out here. Are there any other women out here? I am an attractive, submissive Bi female.

I definitely want to be the victim. It's what gets me off all the time...thinking about being tortured and snuffed.

Jim

Back