You are 100% correct, the most extreme gay torture site I've seen on the net, including the best whipping scenes. Shared a few emails with HardMaster, beware he's always on the lookout for new victims- if he wasn't half a world away from me, and I could get up the courage- who knows...

London area?

Hey guys,
Phil from London (french native). I'm a young (23) years old rent boy here. Deep involved in role play, torture, (sub) in bdsm, blood play, bodymods. I'm looking around for a REAL MASTER who shares same points of interest. Up for getting filmed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DCSadist 68 love this thread, torturing or being tortured, raping/being raped, killing/being killed in agonising ways, these are a few of my favourite things.

I'm the same way. I don't get off on dead guys but the idea of myself as a victim, wrapped in leather gear and dying a very very tortured agonizing long messy and gory death in gear is hot.

Yes, I am a master and love to torture a slave. I do hot wax, ropes, ball stretching, pegs every where, beating with a belt. spanking balls, hitting balls and for my cam slaves forcing then to abuse upon command., I also controle when and if they can cum.

Hi there,

This is a really interesting site with some hot stuff on it. Personally, I'm not into corpses or necro, but I love hot str8 dudes getting tortured and then snuffed. Once they're snuffed, I'm over them. For me, the hot part is taking control, making them suffer and being able to kill them. This is just fantasy, of course, but it's my favorite fantasy. So when I look at the pics on here, I wonder if the guy was tortured, raped, suffered, etc. Me most certainly....as the victim usually.
Anyone else into torture?

Absolutely. We should talk.

I'm shocked and appalled to find out how many sick people there are on this site, you should be ashamed of yourselves! The bunnies have had to go and have a lie down!.......oh wait.........did you say torture? Oh well, yeah, that's totally cool! What guy doesn't want to have another in his power/be in another guy's power and have horny and sadistic things done to them?

Damned straight they are! Flopsy's got the boner to end all boners and it won't go down till he's exterminated something!

I am from Bosnia. There was a bloody civil-war during the 90s, for those how dont know. You can check it on the internet as well. I was lucky to escape from there into Serbia with my family, but many did not. After I returned there I heard a lot of terrible stories about the war days, from the people who participate in it, from all sides. Now, There are many trials for the war crimes ongoing here, but a very few people are convicted because judges and public prosecutors are corrupt and motivated by the nationality of the accused, and not many people are ready to testify about it because they are afraid for their lifes. But, I heard many stories about torture, humiliation, sexual abused, forced icest sex, and cruel killings in those improvised concentration-cams for civil population and captured soldiers of regular army. There often were all family members, cousins, friends, neighbors... with captured soldiers... all together. And they all were tortured, humiliated, raped and killed at the end. Those who were lucky enough to survive are shame and fear to talk about it now, except in some cases on trials. But thereare many guys who were by force drafted into the nationalistic-paramilitary units and some of them were guardians in those improvised prisons everywhere in Bosni those days and they sometimes talk to their friends and cousins about the thing they sow. You are interested in torturing soldiers, right? Well, it was the main thing to do after capturing a soldier in Bosnia. It often happend they were keept naked, beaten, humiliated in many ways, hungry in prison cells, and many were even raped or forced into sex with other prisoners. There was also a game: "do that... to that one... or you wil be murded..." And, people really did it in most cases. I found it especualy interesting that there were many Alach-soldiers in Bosnia wrom many muslim countres, moustly arab contries, whose specilty was, among the beheading and mutilation, raping of young soldiers who were recruits (on obligated military state service), and even many young boys and girls. there is a story of victims who are saing that Alach-soldiers, after getting into a town or a village, first raped young christian boys and girls, and then women, and then they were enjoing in torturing and killing adult men. In one muslim village about a dosen young Yugoslaw soldiers (18, 19, 20yo...) were captured by some paramilitar unit, taken away into a local school and tortured naked for 3 days and night, mostly by local people, among which were even very old people, women and teen boys, all willing to participate in thise. In one concentration-camp women were forced to watch the torture of young men and boys. All men are then forced to get up on a stage, to strip completely naked, to stand in pairs (father and son, nephew and uncle, brother and brother) and to do blowjob to each other and cum in my mouth. The comander of that prison personaly checked are each of them are obediant in doing it. Those who obviously could not do it, were severely beaten, and then one mentally retarded gypsy guy was forced to bite off the genitals of men who did not satisfied their tormentors. Many died a few days after in terouble pains. There was a guy with video-camera how filmed that and many other cruel events similar to that in that prison, but the video material was neve found. There are speculations of one prosecutor in Bosnia that those "movies" were order and bought by very rich persons around the world for theit personal colections. Many things to tell about, but I just wanted to give you an idea how the real torturing lookes like.... Greatings all!

@cookie7cutter
Which Fetish master.com?
Having a hell of a time trying to find it.

SKNZ

Not all that into necro myself, but definitely love to see a hot guy tortured and killed, at least in fantasy anyway. And the more gore the better really. I love dismemberment, decapitation, disembowelment, all those "d" words. And I love to think about a guy's facial expression when he knows he is about to be destroyed, watching the instrument of his death getting closer and closer to him. Also like a lot of focus on destroying hard cock, balls, and ass. Tear 'em apart!

I would volunteer to be the victim of being tortured and killed. Tie me up and ball gag me to shut me up. Cut off my nipples. Cut off my cock and stuff it into my mouth. Make slices into my belly with a sharp carving knife. Stab my ass repeatedly. Then make slices into my thighs. Stop for a while and enjoy all the blood and torture you have done so far. Watch me suffer. Then slit my throat and decapitate me. Take my arms and legs off. I volunteer

Back