Torture is more of a bdsm topic,Necro is loving sweet dead boys.We all have some sadomasochism in us just in diffrent degrees.

Hi there,
This is a really interesting site with some hot stuff on it. Personally, I'm not into corpses or necro, but I love hot str8 dudes getting tortured and then snuffed. Once they're snuffed, I'm over them. For me, the hot part is taking control, making them suffer and being able to kill them. This is just fantasy, of course, but it's my favorite fantasy. So when I look at the pics on here, I wonder if the guy was tortured, raped, suffered, etc.
Anyone else into torture?

oh yeah torture is awesome. sounds of guy in pain is such a turn on, his final dying sounds the ultimate orgasm.

I am into torture and snuff, but not necro. I am looking forward to chatting with other torture buffs and exchanging fantasies and stories.I prefer stalking, hunting, kidnapping, and capture of straight men or non-consensual victims.Into extreme savagery and violence.

THIS SITE IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER ALL THE TIME!

one of my fav thing to do

i hope ok :yes::shock::yes::shock::yes:

Attachments

• Egonbld086.jpg
    Egonbld086.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Wonder%20Boy.jpg
    Wonder%20Boy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 274
  • Jotto's-Death-by-Rape.jpg
    Jotto's-Death-by-Rape.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 251
  • sent_on_a_mission.jpg
    sent_on_a_mission.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 260
  • SUCK.jpg
    SUCK.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 233
Wow, DC, that sounds like I could have written it. Thats exactly what I love too really hot str8 guys getting tortured and then killed. Makes me cream all the time.

By the way I am new here, still finding my way around , but I do like what I see. :)

You can count me in, as my name suggest I am pretty much into torture as well. Have my own dungeon set up in the back...

watching soldier and tough guy getting torture is the best.... they look tough and still screaming.. i love it :drool:
also love to see them into medical experiment and stuff..

I love the naked muscular guy with his cock stuffed into his mouth by a woman. Anyone into female torturers? Some native American tribes would turn their young captive braves over to the women for torture. I know for a fact that women are a lot tougher under torture than men. This is an area I would love to explore more deeply.

I'm with you, buddy. Torture, especially violent torture, is something that definitely sparks my interest more than necro. Hearing them and seeing them suffering is a little more exciting than a limp corpse.

Hi, new to the site- seems like fun. Completely agree with DCSadist68, it's the jurney more than the destination that rocks my world.

Back