Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Something fatal must have happened to this young cute guy....

....he looks like he is just resting on the morgue floor but he is dead, together with several other cute dead young guys. Smelly sneakers around, undies pulled down, its so hot almost unreal!

We have the full set, dudes are all absolutely handsome, young and died with their eyes open.

To tell you the truth this is among the craziest morgue sets I've yet posted.

Join the Secret Room, be part of our growing group and enjoy high-quality images with no watermarks.

Barefoot guys, open eyes, undies - we have it all covered for you!

Joining the Secret Room is easy and access is given within 24 hours of a request.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HE DIED LIKE THAT, SO HANDSOME ALMOST LOOKS ALIVE !!!

I AM SO HARD I AM GONNA CUM NOW

Oh my fucking god, Meatpie! He's staring at the camera in one of the greatest death-stares EVER!!
Absolutely, 100% AWESOME!!

:sm (15):

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:
He looks just like one of my youtube crushes Aaron Marino! So beautiful dead!

Average.

Me too!
Look. What do the rest of you think? long lost twins?:load::load::load:

Attachments

• Aaron Marino.jpg
    Aaron Marino.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 140
  • AaronMarinodead?.jpg
    AaronMarinodead?.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 101
Whoah, this is absolutely amazing :totalshock:

That's why this dead hottie is so special for me. I've had a crush on Aaron Marino for years and was one of his first subscribers. I've always fantasized about his corpse and this is like a dream come true but just like Aaron, cutie dead guy here has refused to reveal his handsome feet. Woe is me!

Aaron Marino's on the left is alive THANKFULLY. That hottie on the right is deader than heck. They're not the same guy they just look alike to me.

meatpie! i want to ask that, are there any dead guys in white socks or show his cock in secret room? and how can i pay for the donation?

Back