Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This is the latest hit in the funeral industry in Brazil.

This 39-year-old choked on food.. Hundreds of curious people gathered for his funeral, body placed on his motorcycle.

Although not as good as the first one still a god job on the part of the technicans.

Motorbike funeral is all the rage in SA

Very nice! Not as good as the first one but not bad at all. Cute guy.

If he can be shown on a motorcycle, when I die I want to be displayed on a dead, naked hot guy.

Choking on food seems a kind of lame way to go, considering how he could have died with a motorcycle like that. He went out with a whimper not a bang. Do you think it was in his will to be displayed like that? Very cool idea! I'm with you guys that the first motorcycle dude is hotter than this guy. Maybe it's a good thing he didnt die in a motorcycle crash. There wouldn't have been too much of him left to display. :)

Great position for the visitation. I would have liked to help with the positioning before he was dressed. Sort of an undress rehearsal.

Lame way to go but pretty far out way to get laid out. Wonder if my folks would be up for me having a motorcycle funeral on my Silver Wing.

i want this uber hot daddy in my bed!!!!!!!!!1
his shoes would be off and id worship his feet
all fuckin night!

This is the latest hit in the funeral industry in Brazil.

This 39-year-old choked on food.. Hundreds of curious people gathered for his funeral, body placed on his motorcycle.

Although not as good as the first one still a god job on the part of the technicans.

I think I posted this set, too, but no, this happened in U.S. I think his nickname was "Beetle Juice," and he was burried in Philadelphia. The first one (David) was in Puerto Rico, and there was another one with a guy on Busa in Puerto Rico. So, all of them happened in the U.S., or its territory. There were some more pics in his friend's MySpace. The guy's first name was Julio.

Julio wasn't bad looking, but his belly bothered me somewhat. Actually, he lookes better on the hot busa. I would sneak into this place and use his tight ass!

BTW, Found some more pics of "Beetle Juice" Enjoy!

Last edited:
I think they should do more funerals like this. I would love to see beefy dead soldiers displayed standing at attention.

I agree, but apparently this was a fad. The three I know took place in 2010, and there was none last year. All seemed to have been Puerto Rican, including Beetle Juice.

Back