Raphz

Forum Regular
Is this real?--I hope its not repost:sm (31):

Holy-Shit.jpg

Ouch.jpg

Yes Raphz - it is real - there are several pics in this set - and another member has posted some - but its no probs m8 - all great pics! - TNX for sharing!!

jon

Fuck him!:red with anger: I am ashamed of this Spanish tradition :facepalm: Poor animals....

Cool! Would be cooler if the dude was hot! Love pics of Matadors getting horned! (serves them right!)

I agree that the matador had it coming. This ancient Spanish tradition is unnecessarily cruel. How fucking bored must you be to pay to see shit like this. I would have GLADLY paid to see this guy get speared through the throat! Perhaps if the bull can make it into the stands and spear a few spectators, people might eventually "get the point."

In Japanese mythology there are 272 hells to make sure evil people get the one that's just right... One of them is an "animal cruelty" hell for people who were terrible to animals in life and they are repeatedly torn to shreds over and over again by a variety of creatures for all eternity. I hope this guy gets fast tracked to that special hell for participating in this barbaric practice savages seem to consider entertainment.

Back