ooooh ... we have an artist at cdg! Great work m8 - thanks for posting these. I thought they were great. Hope you will share more with us. :)

jon

I could look at stuff like this all day! Art doesn't usually reach down to my bone, but these do. I think you should be the official CDG artist and keep making hot stuff like this. AWESOME

Cute boy hanging with jeans at he feet and white socks on. that would be HOT

Lovely, especially the last - yes do post more. Young guys hanged, strangled, garotted - in their underwear, with their final piss, shat and hard-on showing through!

You dead dirty boy deaddirty!!!! :sm (63):

:) jon

LIKE! pleae keep it posting!

I love the images with Casey in them. They imply a story, and that's the best part of it in my opinion. Imagining how he met Jason and Tom, how he seduced them, what he did with them afterwards, and who else he's killed really does it for me.

Newer Dead Guys

I love the images with Casey in them. They imply a story, and that's the best part of it in my opinion. Imagining how he met Jason and Tom, how he seduced them, what he did with them afterwards, and who else he's killed really does it for me.

I like storytelling too - there'll be more pics like that.

Oh, and that one with the hanging boy in jeans - that sounds hot - I'll be making that for sure!

These next few I whipped up in one night. Started off based on photos and went from there. Not my most polished work, but what can I say - I was horny.

Yea, I am too now, thanks :)

Ok, I always am, but I REALLY am after your pics. I hope you gift us with an unending flood of these :)

Oh yues - especially the third one! Keep them coming, and us cumming!

OhSiris - more great work m8 tnx :)

Here are a few older ones, some of them with text. In all of my necro-fics, Mallory was the first serial killer I invented (the only female), succeeded by Kyle, Skull, and now Casey

these look oddly familiar.

I like!

Back