latino cutie -- great bod, hot feet, futrue dead man?

necktieparty

Forum Regular
this is mack. i just think hes so hot ... i love his body, and oh god his feet! :load: i got some bound/gagged pics of him that ill post later. tell me if you like him dead and how youd like to get him there!

ok here are some bound and gagged pics. i got another set with fewer clothes on but i love how his legs are spread wide here. it looks painful, it shows off those hot feet, and under those jeans hes got a real nice ass, just wrap some clear cellophane around his head or a rope around his neck and the fantasy is complete. unnnnnnh. :load::load:

ok here are some bound and gagged pics. i got another set with fewer clothes on but i love how his legs are spread wide here. it looks painful, it shows off those hot feet, and under those jeans hes got a real nice ass, just wrap some clear cellophane around his head or a rope around his neck and the fantasy is complete. unnnnnnh. :load::load:

I like the way you think! I was just picturing the celophane too lol. That first set you posted doesn't work:sm (20):, can you repost those:lokum (6): I get red x's

What plans do you got for him after the celophane or rope? hmmm...:sm (62):

start during ... use a goodsize bag with some air in it so the suffocation takes longer, have a rope handy too ... while waiting play around with that ass and fuck those gorgous feet, then when he runs out of O2 and starts gasping flip him over to watch his chest heaving, unzip him suck and jerk his dick to make him good and hard as asphyxiation sets in and then yank the bag off just before he passes out ... only then, just when he starts getting his breath back wrap the rope round his neck, pull it tight and ride him while he chokes, cums, spasms and expires. then fuck his purple dead face while its still warm.

heres some more i have of him. you see what i mean about his ass -- omfg. i could plow that all day. also some closeup of his feet for hellpup. the tapegag makes it easy to get him from alive to dead fast, just pinch his nostrils shut. i imagine ramming my dick in that bubble butt, cutting off the air supply and letting the thrashing get me off. ooooh.

start during ... use a goodsize bag with some air in it so the suffocation takes longer, have a rope handy too ... while waiting play around with that ass and fuck those gorgous feet, then when he runs out of O2 and starts gasping flip him over to watch his chest heaving, unzip him suck and jerk his dick to make him good and hard as asphyxiation sets in and then yank the bag off just before he passes out ... only then, just when he starts getting his breath back wrap the rope round his neck, pull it tight and ride him while he chokes, cums, spasms and expires. then fuck his purple dead face while its still warm.

DAYUM!
All I asked was "What plans do you got for him after the celophane or rope? hmmm..."
I didn't expect your answer to have me leakin in my shorts! Hottest thing I read all night. Plus the fuckin his feet part - that kinda thing is so hot, I don't care if the dude is alive or dead when I do it. Best part of all, even more than the feet, is you saying you'd cut off his air with your bone planted up inside his hole and let his spasm get you off. You oughta make a full story out of one of those models. I'd jack to it! :sm (31)::load:

I always believed there was a correlation between the look and shape of a guys fingers and nails and his feet--and this guy proves it to a T.

Back