Invision

Forum Regular
These are a few hot boys i found on my trip i have others but just of there feet.

Attachments

• boydisney.jpg
    boydisney.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 667
  • DSCN0415.jpg
    DSCN0415.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 479
  • DSCN0267.jpg
    DSCN0267.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 859
  • DSCN0694.jpg
    DSCN0694.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 609
  • DSCN0695.jpg
    DSCN0695.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 568
I like the 3rd pic. The boy with the black hat is sexy looking.

Hey Invision, did you use a hidden camera? The angle of the point of view is kind of low like the camera was hidden in a briefcase or something...

any guy who wears a baseball hat backwords should be SHOT

Win - Win situation ;)

i had the camara on a strap hanging frommy neck i kept it on they never new i took them.

I'd like to see the guy in the 2nd picture, the dude in the tank top, kicking, struggling and suffering a slow death by strangulation.

Would it be terribly greedy of me if I said that I'd like them all please! Naked and bound and wriggling and jerking as I stabbed them with my cock and a knife in their nuts and bellies and sweet, sticky assholes, get them squirting deathjizz all over each other so I could lick it off.........I'm going for a lie down now....

The guy in the white shirt in the last two photos....
Oh wow.... makes me hard thinking of the things
that I would do to him!

These are a few hot boys i found on my trip i have others but just of there feet.

The two guys on the chairs are really cute. I can see them hanging together in some foreign country where they are suspected of being gay.

4th boy red top.. I do the same thing. Last night nightclubbing I saw several guys late teens, early 20s with tight shirts and could see that their chests were quite defined.. a flood of thoughts go in to my head about wanting to kill them.. wanting to pull them muscley man tits apart and pull out his scared little heart and eat it infront of him.

It was a hot day earlier and there were many young guys walking around with their tops off. In close contact I stared at their chests trying to see if I could see their hearts beating. One in a supermarket put his head between two pallets to get a product and the though came to me to want to push them together and crush his head so I can cuddle his bare torso, hold his tight chest and feel the beat inside him die

Back