Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The competition left a note on his back for the morgue technicans.

Poor dude, must have hurt him like hell.

10,031 young dudes have died in Mexico's drug war since January 2007.

On average that's more than five young guys received daily in morgues due to gang attacks.

Source: http://projects.latimes.com/mexico-drug-war/#/its-a-war

:sm (41):

He sure looks good from the back. I'd like to see the front. Just curious if they cut that off too. :)

Meatpie. That writing on the back of the deceased man. Is it real or fake? My fears is starting up again.

Oh God! Who wrote it?! The forensic scientists or the killer? I hope it's the former and not the latter, because that would be worrying. A killer in our midst... Worries me every time thinking whether this forum inspires members to commit murder.

Oh God! Who wrote it?! The forensic scientists or the killer? I hope it's the former and not the latter, because that would be worrying. A killer in our midst... Worries me every time thinking whether this forum inspires members to commit murder.
It's hard to read when you get further down the small of his back but at the top it reads "R1" then "CDG" then "ja ja". In Spanish R1 can be short for "ere un" sort of like b4 reads as "before". I can translate that as eres un cdg or "you are a cdg ha ha". Maybe the cartel guys look at gore forums too.

HOT! Nice ass and sexy back... how we wish theres a frontal shots..

Back