Hate for CDG

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
There is so much hate for CDG.

The lame fucks tried hacking, stole passwords, injected i-frames, wrote emails pretending to be admins and what not.

NOTHING WORKS YOU SAD FUCKS MAKE ME LAUGH

We are strong united and experienced. When CDG was born we swore to our members that we won't let the site die.

Today we received a notification from our host that there are complaints about our website.

We will keep you updated on how things go. Every day is a fight for this site to stay online.

I love and hate the forum at the same time. I love it because the members are not what I thought they were, suicidal and or murderous bunch. Hate it because of the depravity within it. I'm only sticking around because the people are surprisingly nice people. I think I'm falling in love with my adopted family! I wouldn't really miss the website if it got shut down. But if it keeps you guys happy and not suicidal and ease off that killer urges, I hope it lives on. But if this forum makes you guys miserable, it should be taken down so you guys can take up a more productive and fulfilling pass time like taking care of old people or stamp collecting or building figures out of sand.

Hi whybbother. Stick with your adopted family, it's much more fun than stamp collecting!

Who could hate this adorable website? What is wrong with those people? They must be closet cases. They'll overcome their issues, sooner or later.

We are still here. We will still be here. There is a community of us, and their hate makes us stronger.

Nothing lasts forever still thank you for support glad to have you as a member of our community.

No matter what is said by who, what is done on this & that, true passion indubitably shines through.

THIS site is something, I shall treasure for all time. Thank you owner. x
Regards,
tlen

I looked up one of those hate sites, and they used one of my posts as the example and saying it was sick. Found it a bit insulting because I think it's beautiful. But so what, we have people here that still call us prairie niggers because we're American Indians and our bodies and culture are so much prettier than theirs.

There is so much hate for CDG.

The lame fucks tried hacking, stole passwords, injected i-frames, wrote emails pretending to be admins and what not.

NOTHING WORKS YOU SAD FUCKS MAKE ME LAUGH

We are strong united and experienced. When CDG was born we swore to our members that we won't let the site die.

Today we received a notification from our host that there are complaints about our website.

We will keep you updated on how things go. Every day is a fight for this site to stay online.

Back