Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing gets me more than the fit naked body of young man, preferably dead or knocked out.

This is the most beautiful thing on Earth.

You found some great pics! Probably most peeps would be looking at their dicks, but I like their feet. Other than big dick, nothing says "guy" to me more than big man feet. That's just me tho, opinions may vary. :)

You found some great pics! Probably most peeps would be looking at their dicks, but I like their feet. Other than big dick, nothing says "guy" to me more than big man feet. That's just me tho, opinions may vary. :)

yup i'm definitely on the same page as you, would definitely look at their feet instead of their dicks...but i would love to see them passed out with their feet getting played with!

With a little imagination and photoshop ... they can all be dead!

Good enough to eat. I like em all but especially bottom row center. Guy in shower could be you.

Agree totally 100% Meat....especially if they have some hair! Hair around their nipples, a patch between their pecs, or covering their pecs but no higher than their collar bone with lush pits and a full on happy trail to a minimally managed pubic bush....MANTEENS are the inspiration for artists to chisel and paint masterpieces that last for millennia.

They keep us ALL young even when time is tugging in the other direction...

Back