attempted rape?

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
Erick Vega Alfredo Martinez, apparently a student at the School of Accounting and Administration, 21 years old, was arrested on Saturday 10, shortly after killing his former girlfriend Lavalle Alvaro Martin Romero, 42, who was chief purchases by the Department of Public Works of the State Government. The motive for the crime committed with a vengeance, was passionate. According to information provided, Martinez Vega and the now deceased have been known for two years and who once had sex but then stopped frequently, until half a month ago and offered the Alvaro Martin Erick Alfredo quarter of rental property at his home, located on Calle 12 between 35 and 37 of the fractionation of Tanlum Pedregales, which agreed on the amount of 500 thousand pesos per month. The night before the day of the incident, Erick Alfredo was drinking beverages with Alvaro until about three in the morning in a room located on the top floor of the residence. Already enfiestados, Lavalle Erick Romero asked him to stay because he wanted to "play", ie having sex. The student agreed and lay down on the bed which used the now-defunct to tie their hands with a sock and then turn off the lights and get naked. Romero began to caress Lavalle Martinez Vega violently even wounding him in the groin and giving blows, which obviously did not like the boy who asked him to untie immediately. However, in response received more hits in addition to the assailant grabbed the shorts.
How could Erick Alfredo managed to escape and took a knife to open the beers Alvaro Martín warning to calm down, but he took the gun and put it in the neck, threatening: "Better let yourself or you will go wrong" le said. The two began to struggle, during the dispute Erick suffer cuts on the fingers but finally managed to keep the knife with which he struck in the neck Alvaro continuing the attack several times until he felt that his companion was not moving. When you turn on the lights, he realized he was in a pool of blood, without moving. Now when the young man left the area in his car on the way way home from her mother was arrested by agents of the SSP. Martinez Vega was arrested because her sister called the police, because his blood relative was wounded in the hand. Then the boy told the officers struggled with Lavalle Romero, took a knife and wounded him. Apparently unaware that the officer had died. The SSP found the body and entered the case to the Attorney General of the State. It was "rescued" two dogs, now deceased owned. By declaring in the preparatory stage in the Court 8o. Criminal Erick Alfredo, said the now defunct "I like playing and then tied tried to rape me, but I let go, grabbed a knife to defend myself and wrestled," you have to learn the sex play, "he said," became angrier when I let go, wanted to take my knife and wrestled. " He said then, in darkness, he launched several cuts without knowing if he gave the deceased. Feeling that he was near on the light and saw it was almost meaningless. Scared out of place and was later arrested by the SSP. During the action, the young man spoke softly and nothing was to be in tears on more than one occasion he was asked to speak louder. Erick Alfredo's defense argues that the case was a fight in which the arrest was caused by what would be required to reclassify the offense that the defendant would deliver the maximum penalty in the state is 40 years for murder.

:sm (20):]
:sm (62)::sm (62)::sm (9):

Back