I feel so stupid that we can't find the original version...sometimes youtube remove them before we can find and download them.

Sucks that Youtube changed its format and you can't download clips from there anymore. The only thing missing from that video was the guy's feet. I woulda loved to see that but otherwise, PRIME mankill. I wonder what the story with him is. Killed in a shootout? That guy has more holes than swiss cheese!

The original is longer.

I'm longer too, after watching that. Wow, he's nice! Only one option for that guy on his belly, at least if I had a little time alone...:sm (62):
Crazy, huh? :wink2:

i think i have the original in my archive not sure we ever found it....... if so ill post soon..........im not very good at uploading videos lol

I think I can give a clue of where this vid came from, people are speaking Spanish with a Vezuelan-Colombian accent. The woman says: "este puto de mierda!" which means something like "this fucking mother fucker". The rest of the things they say are very unintelligible.

Yes, he has good bod and an awesome ass!

cybershadow where are you from? i know you it says south america but wich part?

let's say around northern patagonia... u?

He was making in a sieve. His blood pressure drop instantly and brain stop the heart. Body colapsed and he death very quiet... Body is beautiful at outside...

Good looking guy with a great body but I suspect that he wasn't a nice person from the translated comments. Also, it looks like somebody *really* didn't like him and filled him full of holes!

The technician / mortician fella looks nine months pregnant! just look at that freaking tumor in his gut!

This is one of the HOTTEST videos I have ever seen.......... Would LOVE to see a longer version.......

Back