Hey guys, after fews months off, I'm back, and I want to do again some photo where I play dead, but I don't have idea some please help me
I just can't do pics out of my appartment, I don't show face, and I don't have sextoy or plug ^^
Don't hesitate to take a look at my album and I wait your ideas for news photos

Taken more recently, playing with "Tobor981", who ilves in my area, and who I've played with many times, though not as often as I'd like. The photos of me in the ripped black t-shirt and white cotton pants were taken of me knocked out pretty hard on Ambien, so that physically, I'm similar to a fresh corpse. The bullet wounds are taken from actual wounds in photos of murdered dudes on CDG.
View attachment 111427View attachment 111428View attachment 111429View attachment 111430

Yepp nice pic´s, hot Victim

Did I tell you guys that I like military plays?
Here we go....

Last edited:
My guess would be (and I hope) it is fake blood. You did say "play". There's no point in cutting yourself up for real if you can do an excellent job of pretending.

My guess would be (and I hope) it is fake blood. You did say "play". There's no point in cutting yourself up for real if you can do an excellent job of pretending.

Of course it is film/fake blood. :aha: I like roleplaying and don't want to kill myself or my teammates.

Back