Story of the end

"Hey lets go outside and get some sun, Jake!", Joey said.
"It looks like its about to rain though", Jake replied.
"So we'll just sit in the garage until it clears up. Shouldn't be too long and we haven't had a chance to talk in years."

*walks to garage with Joey"

"Here's a chair for you Joey."
"Thanks Jake. Hey I'm going to go to grab a drink out of the fridge real quick I'll be right back."
"Okay", Jake said.

*Joey goes inside but comes back with a tie and not a drink"

"It really is nice you decided to come back to live in town again. I've missed... UGGHWHA?"

*Joey wraps the cord and pulls tightly around Jake's neck"

"You're right it is nice, but honestly..I just came back for one reason...I've dreamed for years to see your eyes roll in the back of your head and to be finally able to enjoy that obviously great cock of yours. I'm fulfilling that dream. So hurry up and die for me already. You'll be better that way anyway," Joey said as he grunted trying to fight Jakes now frantic movements. *pulls tighter*

"AGH..UGH..AH..ACK.." Jake struggled to get words out but it was useless.

"Keep fighting its useless. You're done. Pathetic."

*Jake's feet and arms flail helplessly, his chest heaves as he attempts to get breath out. Its futile. His movements grow ever weaker before he drops his arms, and his eyes roll up with his tongue sticking out. His feet still twitch a few times.*

"Finally. You're dead and you're even hotter than I thought you'd be.", Joey smirked.

*Joey begins to strip Jake down for a few pics and takes his cock in hand and jacks him a few times just to feel it. Then pulls his pants back up and drags the body and lays it by the door to the house. After cleaning up and putting the chairs up he drags Jake's corpse into the house, strips him again and rides his cock in his own parents bed. The feeling is amazing for Joey and he cums on Jake's dead chest feeling his face and neck and slowing rubbing him down. After finishing with Jake his body is dragged into his own room and thrown face first on it. Joey stands over him and takes a picture of Jake's murdered violated body before vacating the premises for his family to find him. When he gets home, he looks over all his pics with a smile on his face thinking of the fun he just had."

last selfie
image5.jpg

after strangulation angle 1
image2.jpg

after strangulation angle 2
image3.jpg

stripped him to get a good view of the real prize
image4.jpg

put its pants back on and laid by the door waiting to be carried inside
image1.jpg

Glad you like it, here's some more...

Hot & Sexy

Taken more recently, playing with "Tobor981", who ilves in my area, and who I've played with many times, though not as often as I'd like. The photos of me in the ripped black t-shirt and white cotton pants were taken of me knocked out pretty hard on Ambien, so that physically, I'm similar to a fresh corpse. The bullet wounds are taken from actual wounds in photos of murdered dudes on CDG.
scottsApr2015-03a_detailfiltered_px.jpgscottsAug2015-04px.jpgmichaelSep2516-04a_px.jpgmichaelSep2516-03px.jpg

Back