bloody mouth, rag doll dumped in the road deader

hellpup

Forum Resident
I guess this is from Brazil, they're speaking what sounds like spanish. Young bloody ex Brazilian, not sure what happend to him but it was violent.:sm (9):

Funny thing about this video is what they do to this guy. He's in the body crate, but they dump him out again so they can look at him on the street. :lokum (4):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMyaC4TAaE4&feature=related

Yes it's Brazil because they're speaking Portuguese not Spanish. I think they wanted to get the body from where he died out to the open for investigating. I think he was a security guard. He supposedly got shot just once in the neck but his face looks all messed up. Maybe it came out though his mouth.

Yes it's Brazil because they're speaking Portuguese not Spanish. I think they wanted to get the body from where he died out to the open for investigating. I think he was a security guard. He supposedly got shot just once in the neck but his face looks all messed up. Maybe it came out though his mouth.

Hey Verlup, thanks for the info! The deader isn't a mystery ex-dude anymore. His claim to fame:sm (9): was all that blood, but now we know how he got that way.

Back