1. Please post in the proper sections. Mistakes happen but if made repeatedly you will get a warning.
2. Keep your thread titles short and to the point. Instead of typing "OMG, look this MOFO lost his leg" simply put "Man with amputated leg" or something similar that will help other users find your thread when they use the search option.
3. When you post a download link to a vid with no preview post a snapshot.
4. Uploading to external image hosts saves server space and bandwith. We recommend that you use imagebam or other free hosts.
You can upload up to 60 images at a time there - something you cannot do directly from the forum posting interface.
To post from imagebam, after you upload take the bbcode links that appear and paste them in your message.
Please remove the free imagehosting link from imagebam - its very annoying.
5. We consider watermarked images from other sites spam so don't be tempted.
6. Some links to other gore boards have been censored so always check your message after posting.
The Cute Dead Guys forum team.