most of these stills are from Screamkings or Deadguys cinema videos. Check out their website for the videos these pics are from.

most of these stills are from Screamkings or Deadguys cinema videos. Check out their website for the videos these pics are from.

I got some of these films.
Good looking actors but not believable deaths.
Except for the bald guy kissing the dead guy. That ones pretty good materail

I got some of these films.
Good looking actors but not believable deaths.
Except for the bald guy kissing the dead guy. That ones pretty good materail

I really liked this scene. The guy in the blue shirt is jacking off, then the killer sneaks up behind him and strangles him with a phone cord. Fairly believable, but the nudity is what I really like about it. He struggles pretty desperately and stays hard until he dies.

filmpicture_depravity_extended_15.jpg

which video is this from?

I really liked this scene. The guy in the blue shirt is jacking off, then the killer sneaks up behind him and strangles him with a phone cord. Fairly believable, but the nudity is what I really like about it. He struggles pretty desperately and stays hard until he dies.

filmpicture_depravity_extended_15.jpg

I recognize the victim cause he was in "Depravity", a pretty cool video. Do you have pics of his dick that aren't blurred out? :wink2:

No, sadly... And you probably recognize him because that still is in fact from Depravity. This is another one I like, from Vapid Shallow Models Must Die. The premise and acting are horrible, but really it's all about the eye candy. And he plays dead well - I didn't notice he was still breathing until I put it on fast forward.

I recognize the victim cause he was in "Depravity", a pretty cool video. Do you have pics of his dick that aren't blurred out? :wink2:

Want the Video Hell Pup?

THere is also a scene where he gets dragged into the bathroom and drowned.

Yea Roadkill, I got Depravity, but I don't have the version where that guy is drowned in the tub or strangled while he's JO. My version has him checking on his bud who he was talking to on the phone and heard him get strangled. He goes to his bud's flat and the killer is waiting for him, chloro's him, and ties him to the bed where he tortures him for awhile before he finally strangles him. Pretty hot how he does it but I'd rather see the scene in that pic instead. What's hotter than getting strangled while you got your dick in your hand?? lol

SO hot.....

Hey Verlup, what movie is your posting from....the one where the guy in the black briefs and black socks is getting strangled on the bed? It looks like a really hot scene? Thanks.

Do you mean sex between living guys or necro-sex? I want to see necro-sex but haven't yet. I haven't seen any of the Dead Boys Club series. If it's just live guys I'm not interested.

Do you mean sex between living guys or necro-sex? I want to see necro-sex but haven't yet. I haven't seen any of the Dead Boys Club series. If it's just live guys I'm not interested.

realistic depictions of necro sex (with guys), is a frickin dream! I've never seen it. I guess that's gonna be one of the last taboos. Sucks that no one is brave enough to do it yet:sm (20):

Back