Even scientists freaking about our SEVERE weather NOW

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
The earth is constantly moving! It lives, like we do.

The earth could be more seismic active, like the solar cycle with sunspots

This could be a more active cycle as well!

We have NEVER had "HAARP" experiments before !

Tampering with the ionosphere with MASSIVE, HUGE electro-magnetic fields, like tens of thousands of MRIs blasting Tesla technology into the atmosphere to then BOUNCE back down at us??

Why tamper at all???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRN0GDFH3Vs

Last edited:
This big letter threads about HAARP are becoming a real nuisance I kindly ask you to stop repeating the same thing over and over Arrow this is bullshit.

This big letter threads about HAARP are becoming a real nuisance I kindly ask you to stop repeating the same thing over and over Arrow this is bullshit.

Have you looked at the vids, this is not BS, this tech is up and running.....and how can IT be helping our planet?

This website has guys and women from all over the world reading it, and this is a world-wide issue.

It has total relevance IMHO here...you run the show, so I won't post about it anymore here.

But I doubt that you have really looked at the vids I have posted...as there is def something happening here, and it cannot be BENEFICIAL, no matter how many seek to ignore IT or "spin" IT.

:sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):

This is absurd. I watched the video.

Keep posting of course we don't want to censor anyone here we are open for any kind of discussion but creating multiple threads on the same subject with big letters is not the best way to get people's attention.

The only way to get ATTENTION for all of this is to do it SO that it will be SEEN.

All these weather events are causing headlines all over the planet, all over.
So I am looking for the REASONS behind the headlines.

You know, 100 yrs ago computers would have been laughed at, the internet??

There is plenty going down we know little about, but it has a way of revealing itself every so often as I really believe we are seeing with these most nefarious, life-negating, new technologies.

How can they be helping us, Pie???

:lokum (6)::lokum (6):

This is an attempt to scare and panic people. The repeititon of bullshit in big letters is very annoying.

This is an attempt to scare and panic people. The repeititon of bullshit in big letters is very annoying.

So your M O is to "attack the messenger rather than attack the message"??

LOL, I find a lot more frightening what is happening in, on and ABOVE our earth than moderately sized letters on CDG.

The message is that something is VERY WRONG with our weather. And there are forces at work in this world that have NEVER been at work before, by powerful people who are being very secretive about their intentions.

In case you haven't noticed, I post most ALL my postings in moderately larger letters than size "10" or "12" and colorful.

That is my style, and to date, very few have complained about it.

To each their own, some like me ask the "why"?

Others could "care less" or want to "deny the reality around" them.

So be IT.

:sm (26)::sm (26)::sm (26):

Last edited:
I am with Ricky on this one.

Even if what you say is true there is nothing ordinary people can do about it.

The weather is fine, there have been storms, blizzards and earthquakes long before humans first set foot on this planet.

To generate a 8.8 earthquake you need around 9,560 gigatons of TNT!!!!!

That is insane amount of energy and the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated by man was only 50 megatons.

It can be possible, I have been researching this and there is a truth behind it.

Arrow has an opinion and he voices it, and now he is the nut?

Arrow will log in now and abuse you. Brace yourself.

There was no increase in seismic activity at that time.
It just seemed that way because it was popular news coverage.

* There are approximately 49,000 earthquakes every year that register between 3.0 - 3.9 on the richter scale(often felt; rarely causes damage).
* There are approximately 800 earthquakes every year that register between 5.0 - 5.9 on the richter scale (Can cause major damage to poorly constructed buildings). That's about one every three days.
* The earthquake in Haiti, 2010, was a 7.0 on the richter scale. Approximately 18 earthquakes occur annually that register between 7.0 - 7.9 on the richter scale.

source wikipedia

I am with Ricky on this one.

Even if what you say is true there is nothing ordinary people can do about it.

The weather is fine, there have been storms, blizzards and earthquakes long before humans first set foot on this planet.

To generate a 8.8 earthquake you need around 9,560 gigatons of TNT!!!!!

That is insane amount of energy and the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated by man was only 50 megatons.

So tru just nature ..

Back