Giant Tsunami Waves 40 m or Higher hit islands in the Pacific Ocean, Hawaii next

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
_44568864_surfing.jpg

Tsunami waves forty metres or higher are reported on Pacific Islands near Chile after the strongest earthquake on Earth since the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami.

Thousdans of people are feared dead.

Tsunami waves are expected to hit beaches in California in the next couple of hours but scientists say they won't be as high and don't expect damage or casualties.

Hawaii is also on tsunami warning.

Yous guys....this HUGE earthquake in Chile today and the catastrophic tsunamis that will result I believe are MANMADE!

I believe it is a lead-up to the end of the world, as a result of "The HAARP" project being led by the USA and other governments of the word.

Check out my thread I posted weeks ago, BEFORE the Chile earthquake today:

http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?t=5918

:eek: :lokum (7): :sm (41): :facepalm:

Last edited:
Yous guys....this HUGE earthquake in Chile today and the catastrophic tsunamis that will result I believe are MANMADE!

I believe it is a lead-up to the end of the world, as a result of "The HAARP" project being led by the USA and other governments of the word.

Check out my thread I posted weeks ago, BEFORE the Chile earthquake today:

:eek: :lokum (7): :sm (41): :facepalm:

LMFAO!

The GIANT TSUNAMI produced 4 foot waves on the Japanese coast! END OF THE WORLD, INDEED!

Hey ....

If you lived in Chile, you would not be taking this 8.8 magnitude earthquake
with such a dimissive attitude.

ADD this quake with the severe, horrendous winter the USA has been having (late last week, East Coast hit by a FOURTH MAJOR BLIZZARD), terrible winter sagaving MUCH of Europe, including BULGARIA where the remarkable man who keeps this site ALIVE lives.

Add all of THIS to the devastating Haiti Quake about one month ago in which over 230,000 human beings (men, WOMEN and CHILDERN, the ELDERLY,the SICK, the DISABLED, INFANTS) LOST their LIVES, Hurricane Katrina, the Indonesian Tsunami..something VERY, VERY WRONG is happening with the earth's weather.

Factor into that that major governments are shooting UP into the atmosphere HUGE fields of SUPER-MAGNETIC ENERGY which as "scientific experiments" have NOW been taken over by the military (i.e., "HAARP PROJECT") which an increasing number of both physicists and meterorologists are saying have the capacity to ALTER our delicate ecosytem AND cause SEVERE CHANGES in WEATHER including EARTHQUAKES...this certainly is NOT to be taken lightly.

DON'T BELIEVE THIS ??? Have you read the information I researched and posted here on CDG six weeks ago???

OK, then GOOGLE the following topics yourselves, then do a YouTube search on them:

"HAARP Project"

"Svalbard Global Seed Bank"

"The Bilderberg Group"

"The Council on Foreign Relations"

"The Trilateral Commission"

"The New World Order"

If you don't research this, then with all due respect, you are WOEFULLY
misinformed, just like the POWERS THAT BE want YOU and the rest of our
SHEEP-LIKE population TO BE as they lead us into the SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

Then GOOGLE:

The Alex Jones Show Radio Show and Alex Jones on YouTube. I am not saying
I agree with ALL that he says, but it certainly will make you "look" at such events that are occurring now with a much more skeptical and questioning mind....which in my book IS HEALTHY to ALWAYS DO about that which affects OUR LIVES and OUR ENVIRONMENT and OUR VERY EXISTENCE.

Last edited:
I know a very beautiful and sweet couple with a brand new baby from Chile. I hope they're all ok.

Thunderstorms and tsunami are two very different and complicated phenomena yet they can be predicted several hours in advance but apart from that timescale they seem absolutely random and there is no way you can predict with 100% accuracy.

Thunderstorms and tsunami are two very different and complicated phenomena yet they can be predicted several hours in advance but apart from that timescale they seem absolutely random and there is no way you can predict with 100% accuracy.

I think the whole thing is a scam. It is one thing to make a prediction; it is another to expect everyone to react to it. It's all hubris.

Back