Some vids I posted n youtube

Both now blocked on copyright grounds!

I think it's just in the UK because I can see it. How freaking annoying! I'm going to have to remove them and re-upload them without mentioning the name of the shows.

Youtube banned my account - absolutely no reason.

I don't like youtube, never liked it but go there just because it is the most popular video sharing site.

They remove vids randomly, they block some videos in europe and most annoying of all can delete your account for now reason, I had no graphic videos on my channel yet they banned me again.

I can't believe it Meatpie! Why would they do that? I'm trying to be so careful, now I'm worried about getting banned again too. You never got any warnings?
I have to delete some of the videos I posted because I put the name of the shows I got them from. All I'll do is repost them with just a description. Still I'm not sure anymore.

I had no warnings as I didn't upload any graphic shit.

You know what I had on my channel - lame videos I took from my area, and those clips from gay zombie movies but nothing that didn't comply with their TOS.

The other day I tried to log in and I saw a red message "This account is suspended".

All my videos are lost.

I hate youtube.

Someone is reporting us and writing emails to them they will get to your account too.

They are angry they can't damage the forum and do eveyrthing to ruin online experience.

We have been like this for years.

I have no luck with youtube, sorry verlup.

I made a new account and will subscribe to your channel again.

Thanks Meatpie, we're youtube friends again. If my account gets deleted again I'll just have to start all over too. It would be such a major pain in the neck though.

Wow, I love the way that dude's feet are flopping all over the place. I need to get me some of those electrodes...oh yea, I guess I need a body too. Damnit.
:)

I love when the guy shoves it up his anus.

Hear that Verlup1! He's not shy about it either. It's like WHAM! Full force right up the hole, then he hits the current. Hell, I'd be jumpin all over the place too, if that happend to me!

Back