The Perfect Saturday

blackdahlia

Forum Regular
Good morning! It's Saturday, 8:13 am. I'm still sexually aroused right now, b/c I just got home from having my normal necro sex life in the funeral home, this time, I did not go to the one that my brother was caught in, I went to a different one, and broke in. Lock picks rock! -smiles- My hand's still bit covered with dry blood right now, and it has that crusty blood smell. Have you ever smelled dried blood, doesn't it smell fruity and iron? Ah, I love it when I saw him. His pale skin was stained a sickly red from the diluted blood, he was bathing in. Now, if you wonder if his lifeless eyes shone, rolled upward to the ceiling. The slowly drying lips were parted slightly. He was lying in an awkward angle, and just this one had a slit throat. it seems like they didn't clean much of the blood. The blood was pouring out of his jugular. My god, it was beautiful. It wa hard to enough to see, b/c I used a flashlight, like one of those tiny ones. Yah, they're a pain...

I have to admit, honestly just being with this body, I could imagine it was as if time has frozen. My lips curved up slowly as I pictured the muscle struggling to pump out the last few drops of blood. This beautiful scarlet throat, thus I smell the scent of blood on me, when I dug my fingers into his slit a upon his throat, rubbed the slick flesh of his vessels. My favorite of all of what I did was to the admiration as blood poured out of his jugular. I felt only slightly saddened by the fact that I didn't have the chance to lick wounds. -bites lip- Ah, it was beautiful...

I rubbed his back, and tilted his chin up to kiss him softly on the lips. They were slowly turning a lovely shade of blue. I traced the roof of his mouth with my tongue. It was slightly warmer than the rest of him, it tasted deliciously of death. I ran my hands down his sides. They were as soft and smooth as I’d remembered. My lips moved down his neck, stopping to graze his collar bone. One of the most wonderful parts, was just to do so much more...:sm (62):

So this blood on me may tempt me right now, to perhaps do some knife play, awhile, even after a night at that funeral home. Damn, I feel it was the far better experinces I had. Also, I don't know you, but I'm going to keep my nails this, his crimson blood clamped between my fingernails. Smells wonderful, and arousing. Best, damn ever, makes me bite my lip.

Last edited:
I love the way you tell it, so real, so primal
like some beautiful beast of the jungle
a creature known only to the moon...

I wanted to show you all, what's it like to have blood underneith nails, is pretty. I pointed out you, Bro. Gahaha! Let me say, I don't want to wash the blood out from my nails. It's a beauty to have that man's blood underneith them after wiggling them inside his slit throat. -smiles- Yummy.

Last edited:
sweet! super dark sensuality, blood and embalming fluid. Cold feet, cold hands, cold dick, except in your hands because of the friction of the midnight she-demon at work under a blood red moon. Sneaking away in the cold pre-dawn and nobody (except us), know you were ever in the room of forbidden necro love, delighting in violating bodies and taboos.

Next time, take a cam, I want pics to jo to! :)

Well, hellpup, right now, I'm going to get disinfect myself, in a hot scrub. So I'm proud of myself, hehehe. Can't wait for next weekend, or this week coming...

Nice story, it kept my interest. and that's not easy to do....because I'm retarded, just ask meatpie. lol

Thank you, as it is the weekend is over, I'm just going to chill for now, and do blood baths, god, I wish I could have taken him from the morgue. Just the tub, so I could take a bath with him. -smiles- MMMmm...

Make sure you give up all the gory details when you go back for another loooooooooove session, BD!
Makes for some hot reading :)

Don't worry. I shall make all the gory details happen. Hehehehe. I have a poem, I wrote up. Perhaps I should post it on here...

Back