hard to choose

I always ebate between No More Talk and On Saturday, I love them both so much.

my vote is No More Talk, because the victim is more my type of deader. kinda jockish. The guy in On Saturday, is kinda skinny but has a real hot kinda strangle death. Very realistic, plus I like how he goes limp. Nice!:sm (31)::load:

My favorite Thrillermakers flick is called "Player 2". It's the only film of theirs where the dying teen-age victim is bare-chested. He is strangled from behind with a neck tie in a very well-made scene. The killer is shown riding on the back of the bucking victim like it's some sort of mechanical bull ride! When the victim kid finally dies his eyes are wide open and tongue sticking out, dripping with drool. There is even a minute or two of the killer playing with the dead kid's body afterward, lifting and dropping the limp limbs and posing the body in the way he wants it to be found. I think it's their hottest movie by far!

Do any of these videos have non-twinky manly guys? I bought "Red Garrotte Strangler" and was very disappointed because most of the victims looked like little girls. Please let me know, I wish they had more actors of my taste. No offense to all you twink lovers it's just so frustrating to pay too much for something you don't ever want to watch again.

Oops sorry i just find out that Thrillermakers do not want any images from their videos posted anywhere.

We have warned people countless times not to upload material that they don't own especially copyrighted material.

Oh? Are there more rules beyond what is in the Site FAQ and the Forum Guidelines Announcement? Because I checked there first and there was no such prohibition stated. But whatever...

Regardless, I maintain that "Player 2" is the best of the Thrillermakers short films, even if I am not permitted to post still images to back up my claim. One day I hope everyone who wants to see it will get a chance to do so. In the meantime I am going to go watch my personal copy again.

Caio! s2d

On Saturday was so hot :)
And Verlup - I've been waiting to see Red Garrote Strangler for some time now, and you've just made me want it more!

Oh? Are there more rules beyond what is in the Site FAQ and the Forum Guidelines Announcement?

The forum rules are in the announcement section yes, we also have tips in the support section that clearly say members should refrain from sharing copyrighted material.

I love On Saturday, that's what brought me to this forum cause I was searching for it. I always wished there was some more scenes. Dows anybody know anything about the actor that played the killer? Has he appeared in anymore productions?

Back