Does ANYBODY remember a Thrillermakers vid called "Bad Water"? An older kid is turned into a murdering monster by drinking, well... some bad water. He then offs, one by one, either by strangling or neck snapping, four of his younger friends. An awesome pile of young male dead bare feet builds and builds. I'd LOVE to see it again!

Does ANYBODY remember a Thrillermakers vid called "Bad Water"? An older kid is turned into a murdering monster by drinking, well... some bad water. He then offs, one by one, either by strangling or neck snapping, four of his younger friends. An awesome pile of young male dead bare feet builds and builds. I'd LOVE to see it again!

i am sure i have that in my folder

This is David Wise (aka Daniel Storey) of Thrillermakers. Our films are copyrighted, which means we legally retain control of their distribution. Strict limits have been placed on us contractually as well, and we have to respect them. Please continue to keep our movies private, as they were intended to be, or feel free to contact me directly with questions and availability about our films. We recently went back to work, supplying some of our "classics" to Best Deaths. Soon our first film in 6 years – "Do Not Disturb" will be available. Here are some photos of the scenes you refer to in "Bad Water"...

BW.jpg

These are from our upcoming short "Do Not Disturb," about a drug deal that ends in murder and the twin brother who then seeks revenge.

DND.jpg

This is David Wise (aka Daniel Storey) of Thrillermakers. Our films are copyrighted, which means we legally retain control of their distribution. Strict limits have been placed on us contractually as well, and we have to respect them. Please continue to keep our movies private, as they were intended to be, or feel free to contact me directly with questions and availability about our films. We recently went back to work, supplying some of our "classics" to Best Deaths. Soon our first film in 6 years – "Do Not Disturb" will be available. Here are some photos of the scenes you refer to in "Bad Water"...

David -

Thanks for the memory... Still awesome!
In truth, my entire interest in the genre grew out of playing games like this at about that age... being shot dead and falling in piles, our bare feet against each others feet and faces...

Nice feet pics... I remember this one..it was hot how that one guy gets strangled then you show his feet twitching afterwards.

I am really happy so many people enjoy the THRILLERMAKER films. I personally know the film makers and know they take great care in creating realistic scenes. You can find a lot of classic previously unreleased THRILLERMAKER films at BestDeaths where you can LEGALLY download them.
This week we are releasing the classic THRILLERMAKERS film "KILLING KARY"...
In the coming months we hope to have other releases, some never before seen...
--Todd film maker for BESTDEATHS.COM
This week's THRILLERMAKER: KILLING KARY...

Killing Cary (19).jpgKilling Cary (16).jpgKilling Cary (20).jpg

I just got Tie Die--that and Killing Kary are probably my faves, so i'm sure to get this one, too. Thanks so much, BestDeaths!

Bad Water is by far, my favorite video. I'm only disappointed that they didn't include ALL of the takes from the film. I remember the preview trailer had different poses used (but not included even in the extended version) of the film. --Ex. The pose of one of the actors being strangled after the lamp falls from the "previews trailer." --

Granted, the volume 4 DVD is their best with so many other great scenes to mention. And sorry, no sharing.

Finally, a couple quick suggestions. Having a pillow smothering or drowning scene in their films would give them more variety. A bath tub drowning of a couple of the boys in Bad Water would've been the best thing ever!! Still, it's a 9.5/10. =D

I miss Bad Water sooo much it is what got me started in all of this :(

Oh yes!!! My only complaint about Bad Water is that one of the victims is left on the pile with his socks on! Dying in bare feet is best, but having socks stripped from dead bare feet is also awesome.

I loved the very first boy's death in Bad Water. The friend used the boy's own video game controller against him and used it to snap his neck. You get a great shot off his feet going up from the pain and then they drop once his neck is broken. It takes a few seconds for him to actually reach death but his toes give a good twitch and he is dead right before his friend comes in thinking he fell asleep.

I've bad water

bad water? I have! if you got any photos or films about dead handsome teenager with cute feet (real or drama), please send to my mail box:3237967367@qq.com, I'll give you back bad water.:wink:

Back