Introducing Myself

I am trying to find the spot on how to introduce myself, so, I won't be kicked off the site. I am new to this format. Where do I go to introduce myself? I have already joined groups, replied to some forums and filled out my biography to introduce myself, but the site says that I am being banned for not introducing myself. Please help me!

This site has an automatic ban system that operates on points system.

For each failure to stick to the forum rules you will receive an infraction that will display on your profile.

When you get several infractions your access to the site will become progressively restricted, first you won't be able to post new threads, then your ability to post replies and view pictures will be removed.

Finally if you get 10 points you are automatically banned from the site permanently.

Serious infractions may never expire.

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to CDG. Please introduce yourself in the proper section called "Noobzville Central"

I'm glad to be back my contribution score was probably very low due to my long absence.

We are happy to have you back with us. We lost many of our brothers to covid. Horrible, horrible times for CDG that I never imagined could happen in my lifetime.

Hi everyone,

This site has an automatic ban system that operates on points system.

For each failure to stick to the forum rules you will receive an infraction that will display on your profile.

When you get several infractions your access to the site will become progressively restricted, first you won't be able to post new threads, then your ability to post replies and view pictures will be removed.

Finally if you get 5 points you are automatically banned from the site permanently.

Serious infractions may never expire.

Thank you.
I am brand new to your site; Can you provide me with examples of topics which are off limits?

Back