H

hellpup

Thrillermakers, like Screamkings, features hot young guys as victims instead of the oooooooold and boring scenrio we see too often, of screaming chicks who always trip and fall when they're being chased by a killer.

In this video, the (unwitting) victim, visits his friend (the killer), to talk about an upcoming party. As soon as he walks in the door, his friend tells him to take his shoes off. He's now barefoot, walking into ambush. This victim has the HOTTEST feet ever, and kicks like crazy while he's being offed.

Another 3 squirter :load::load::load:

Also hot for us necros but too brief is when the killer spreads the body out on the floor. Lasts only a few seconds but still very hot.

http://depositfiles.com/files/4ut3u21uo

I am overcum completely.
I will never forget this. Can't. Won't.
THANKS! for sharing.

I'm with ya on that Lukemoran

I am overcum completely.
I will never forget this. Can't. Won't.
THANKS! for sharing.

I had the same reaction when I saw this the first time. He's strangled not once but twice, and he's barefoot, drooling, spazing... I was hard, sweating and had my hand in my shorts before this was over.

Glad you liked it, looks like you and me got the same taste in dead guys huh!
:sm (26):

:sm (15)::sm (15):

Thank you for having found it ! This video is a real jewel. I liked the empty stare of the dead.

Holy in the seven deadly sins of delectable indeeds of delight! Christ, looking at that made me buck, and terrble. Damn...that was classically wonderful. Damn, I be thinking of this now, for the rest of the day. This is better than watching this couple having sex, and he hangs his lover, and masturbates him. Damn...what a sight, this is the eye of the beholder to my core. Thanks for posting this, to make me lascivious this moment.

Last edited:
Thrillermakers, like Screamkings, features hot young guys as victims instead of the oooooooold and boring scenrio we see too often, of screaming chicks who always trip and fall when they're being chased by a killer.

In this video, the (unwitting) victim, visits his friend (the killer), to talk about an upcoming party. As soon as he walks in the door, his friend tells him to take his shoes off. He's now barefoot, walking into ambush. This victim has the HOTTEST feet ever, and kicks like crazy while he's being offed.

Another 3 squirter :load::load::load:

Also hot for us necros but too brief is when the killer spreads the body out on the floor. Lasts only a few seconds but still very hot.

http://depositfiles.com/files/4ut3u21uo

Been Taken Down. REPOST Please.

Hey roadkill, yeah sorry about that. Makers of the film requested I remove it but they said peeps could go to their website Thrillermakers.com for their clips. Problem with this one was the actor who plays the victim changed his mind afterward and didn't want the clip distributed. He was self conscious about his bare feet if you can believe that. I thought he had awesome feet myself. People are weird.

Hey roadkill, yeah sorry about that. Makers of the film requested I remove it but they said peeps could go to their website Thrillermakers.com for their clips. Problem with this one was the actor who plays the victim changed his mind afterward and didn't want the clip distributed. He was self conscious about his bare feet if you can believe that. I thought he had awesome feet myself. People are weird.

Don't know what their problem is. THis just helps them promo their shit.

I so much love this video

Hey Guys,

I love this video, I have searched for it for ages. Could some reupload it? Please.-)
His feet are so sweet...

a lot of video should be repost...it take 5 minute come on

anyone help us who missed it....as the OP looks like no longer on forum :(

anyone help us who missed it....as the OP looks like no longer on forum :(

Yea. sorry dude. I had to take that one down. Copyright issues. It might still be available on Youtube though. :sm (20):

Hey!
Have anyone still the vid? I am willing to change some pics of me to get it.
And you can suggest what do you want to see on it. A lot is possible save the face...
cu

Attachments

• P1140026.jpg
    P1140026.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 339
WoW, great feet! Please post more :sm (50):

Back