Successful Nigger in London City Leaps to his Death two days before birthday

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Money is not everything in this world.

After the suicide of Fashion designer Alexander McQueen another chap from London has decided to end it all just two days before his 25th birthday.

Both were wealthy, young and had a lot to live for.

So many guys kill themselves in London, even more than they do it in Bulgaria and they do it in a spectacular fashion, according to police dude jumped with a bottle of champagne in his hand.

Click here to read the full story.

article-1251481-08526DB6000005DC-585_468x458.jpg

Nigger Anjool Malde with friends at a London club

article-0-05A296EF000005DC-852_468x563.jpg

Former Deutsche Bank employee Anjool Malde, pictured at a drinks party, leapt to his death after posting a prank message on a website.

article-1198268-05A3E0E1000005DC-667_468x605.jpg

The banker jumped eight storeys to his death from the Coq d'Argent restaurant in London.

Wow, what a nice building to jump from! Definitely uptown. Good job!

This guy doesn't look anything like a "nigger" Meatpie. Unless you consider anyone with dark skin racially black. He was obviously Indian, very cute too, more so than Alexander Mcqueen.

I call any non-whites niggers. I know its annoying and I am trying to get cured and stop it. No one is perfect, we all have our flaws.

And no he wasn't cute at all.

Bottle of champagne was a class act. Wish I had been there with a video cam. Be funny if he was all smashed up and the champagne was intact. One could put the bottle on top of his body the way terrorist put the heads on top of their victims then take pics! :sm (9):

I call any non-whites niggers. I know its annoying and I am trying to get cured and stop it. No one is perfect, we all have our flaws.

And no he wasn't cute at all.

I call all weirdo pussies that lust after dead people sickos you fucking shit faced fudge packing cock sucker

That does not look like a London building, even in the new financial district at Canary Wharf

Back