Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I've never seen anything like this before. Full set is in the Secret Room. Poor dude that must have hurt him a lot.

Wonder if he shit his pants. Remember you can always rate & vote for threads you like. This will push the best post to the top so when a new users signs up they can instantly select and view the best threads.

You can view them too, just go to the bottom of the page where is says "Display Options" then select "Thread Rating".

Poor lad. Damn. I believe perhaps the wires were sharp, though him lying on the sofa on that, seems very comforty. Eitherway, he looks as if he's asleep, and one of his friends pranked him. -sighs- If I woke up like that, I'm sure anyone would be beyond pissed, and or ask why.

5 star rating! That's the first strangle that went deep enough to cause hemorrage that I've ever seen...and I've seen a lot of dead cord-strangeld dudes. I'm way surprised his eyes aren't bugged out and tongue flopping, as violent as this death looks. I bet if the killer had a handy knife, this guy would have 50 stab wounds...there was a lot of passion behind how tight that cord is!

The boy died hard and painfully and probably at suffocation has done in trousers!!!

blackdahlia....hopefully you would be done if u looked like that!!

that's amazing...looks like more than some stangling went on too
would make a cool ad for Pepe Jeans

blackdahlia....hopefully you would be done if u looked like that!!

I love it so deeply, I am absorbed in my own delirium to be grotesquely happy when they don't breathe. Oh, it's pleasent fun! The odd thing is it's from your point of view. -snickers- Haha. >)

I think the lad had a creeping nausea, swelling up inside his chest. Gagging on his trachea, and his intestines unwinding and squirming, with his fingers twitching as he strangled. Thus the collapse of his lungs, a thrash from his shoulders. I'm surprised his eyes haven't bugged out, from the strangulation. Mostly, instead of computer cables, musicans are strangled from belts, guitar straps, and ties. It was something of doing it to help them from back pains, but sadly they either end up strangling themselves. Lost a friend of mine, like that, b/c he was drunk, and he strangled himself, with his guitar strap hung on the coat rank.

Last edited:
Look at his face, peace with some sad, he was like killed by his friend.

It's just like so many movies -- funny to see it in real life! The guy was pretty young, so I can't imagine what he did to deserve being strangled. Maybe just a friend who wanted to see what's its like to kill a guy?

Just curious -- how long does it take to die from a strangulation?

Back