Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Lots of forum members are fond of ColdJoe. He is one of our most popular members now.

But a day will come when he croaks.

His beautiful face and body will turn to this:

Would you still hit him??? I doubt it.

What if you get murdered in Central Park and it is a few weeks before they find your body?

You never know with these things.

lol, I got a tracking chip implanted in me, so if I'm kidnapped they can find me
No rotting here buddy, sorry
I'll always be a good looking dead guy, right up till my feet hit the flames

OKAY whatever. From what you say I gather you don't want to decompose. That is fine with me.

I would shag you dead or alive, I would suck your smelly feet and wrap your stinky socks around my cock then plug you hard.

It reminds me of Spy vs Spy with Meatpie and CJ. >P As to answer the question to hit CJ's body, well, if he looks like that. Before he becomes that, I get him to do a plastic surgery or whatever it is to make a mask. Then I just take that mask of his face, and place it over the face of his corpse, and take a photo, put an arm aorund the shoulder, and give a thumbs up approving, and smile. But then again, before CJ croaks, I just skin the face, and keep it in the fridge so it's nice, and pretty, then you can always put it on some sexy croaked man's face, if they're face is mangled or shot off. -smiles- Waste not, what not. =)

Last edited:
Since we're all mutilating CJ's cold dead body, I wanna get a Bowie knife and do the Y section down his belly, do a 5 minute austopsy like one of the videos we saw on here where the doc pulls all the organs out as a unit. I'd check em out, look for abnormalities, or make em myself, then sew CJ's hot bod back up, rub him down with scented Tai embalming oils (or BBQ sauce), and get him on the flame.
Hey, we love ya CJ! Owoooo! :)

Back