Suspect Died of Positional Asphyxiation

ColdJoe

murder machine
hmmmmm....

28kr8f6.jpg

The state medical examiner has determined that a Linden man who died early Saturday morning after breaking into a shed died of “positional asphyxiation.”

Robert Lee Hubbard, 23, of the 8200 block of Carlos Drive, broke in to a shed being used as a temporary house at the 9400 block of Hillsboro Street, authorities said.
Michael Crosby, 51, and his brother, Joseph Crosby, 55, were using the shed as a temporary residence while Michael Crosby's house was under construction.
The brothers told Cumberland County sheriff’s deputies that Hubbard forced his way into the shed and attacked them with what appeared to be a tire iron.

The brothers subdued Hubbard until authorities arrived.
Hubbard died before authorities got to the scene, officials said.
An ambulance took Michael Crosby to a local hospital for treatment. He received several sutures to his head and was later released.

A 23 yo buff guy like that died of "positional asphyxiation"? First of all, what's "positional asphyxiation"? Second of all, two old guys killed a young guy with a tire iron? By what, sitting on him? No disrespect to the dead guy but... he's a loser. :)

Let me break it down for you buddy... ;)
The guy who died broke in and attacked the two older dudes.
They were able to subdue him until police arrived.
He was held down in such a way that his air was cut off, "positional asphyxiation."

I heard this term before when a school teacher killed an unruly kid by sitting on him.
Several police officers have been accused of it also when people in their custody have been pinned, and asphyxiated / suffocated.
Anyhow, I ran across the story and thought the guy was interesting looking.

Well hell, that's hot then! Do you know how he was "held down in such a way that his air was cut off"? Not that I could try it out on someone even if I knew how. I don't weigh enough to subdue a bull like that guy. It's hot knowing someone else managed it though, even though they were so dumb they CALLED THE FRICKIN COPS. Man, if I had just "positionally asphyxiated" a prime meat stud like that, aint NOBODY would be getting a call from me, unless it was YOU CJ, so you could come over and we take turns on him.... ya know what I mean :)

Wait - and Meatpie, and Arroman. We might as well make a party outta it. Plenty of dead stud to go around right?

Oooooo. -crooks an eyebrow- Interesting...

OK blackdahlia, you're invited too. I'm just worried that you'd leave nothing left of this guy for us ;)

uhh OK Pup, but let's call her in when we're through, this way we can have our fun while he's still be in one piece

Sorry BD, CJ is a bigger dog than I am, I gotta side wit my buds. Tell you what tho, I'l make sure we got good leftovers for ya... I'm not even interested in tearing the dead dude up and spilling his gut like I think you are... he'll still be in one piece when I'm done. Cant speak for CJ tho... if any shredding happens, he did it not me :)

Shredding? no way...
This poor dude suffocates so you and I have to help him over to the bed, right Pup?
It's the kind thing to do.

His clothes look a little uncomfortable so it might be time to strip him down, and see what's what.

Wow, check out that set on him...

I guarantee he'll be in good shape when I'm done, just a little bruised ;)

Ya CJ, you know how to set it up!

BOOOIINNNG!!
Pup iz up :beer::sm (15)::load:

No Remorse or not? -laughs- A smile of ecstasy crossing my lips as a jolt of pleasure striking this body. What would it give for you all to share such a prize, to be honest, I'd would like do anything yet. Unles I wanted to take a meat hook to eat his pelvis, and to have his flesh flap gushing crimson liquid as I make him fall to a hellish sensation in a plastic bag. -smirks- Just going up and in between the thighs, I'd hooked that meat hook onto him, and shove my fingers between the eyes. I cherish this moment of painting my hook a dark carnation on his testicular jugulation. We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.

Uh oh, me and CJ definitely need to go first then! I wonder how long a video of Black D, having fun with this guy would last on Youtube... 10 seconds :)

10 secs. of shredding him. Well, I would count as more of 10 minutes or so an hour. I would not just have a torn body, hellpup. I'm the kind of woman to keep her bodies in contact, til after a good day of the fumes rot in. I make sure it's nice, and clean cut just like the lovely men in Mexico. The best is always yet to come, but you both can have a go at him, awhile I' sharpen my meat hook. >) Just don't put him on a morgue tray, I have enough trouble having sex with bodies in the basement of the funeral home without getting caught, and sent away, as a nutzy. Heehee...

Last edited:
Back