I am sorry, but your son passed away...

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Do you want me to call a funeral home? Gentle gay necrophiles will take good care of him....he will be naked on a table for a while and they will wash his cock with cold water...

Don't speak of care when there's no one to remedy. I only see things of charm. Lovely, useless, exhilarating things that can be enjoyed. The passed aiding the living - that's what I see.

i will take good care of him i promise.... ;)

I am sure you will Kit. How would you start, will you kiss him?

What if his feet smell?

Will you wash his cock and anus, dead guys are easily damaged and very sensitive, you must be gentle with him.

i will trate him just as the sweet litle think he is...

i will start, of course, stripping him sloooowly then give him full body bath, focusing on very specific areas cof cof dick, cof cof ass cof cof and then he will be all for myself *.* shure it's gonna take longer but it will be worth it...

just don ask me why i look so tired after ....

What if his feet smell, would you take extra care of his feet?

If he wore sneakers at the time of his death probably his socks and feet smell and you need to wash them with soap.

iif his feet smells? hmm i think i have to take a special care of his feet too... ;)

What if his feet smell, would you take extra care of his feet?

If he wore sneakers at the time of his death probably his socks and feet smell and you need to wash them with soap.

I might have to check them out for a while before any soap touched them.

There are many more pics in the secret room, Its like another CDG, so much stuff is posted there and the quality is umatched, you won't see it on any other website.

What a wonderful face. I would handle that young mans body with care and affection...gently...

Back