i am no necro

dfz

Forum Regular
ok i def don't consider myself a necro and no i aint in denial..i dont get off looking at the dead but its like an addiction that u cant look away. i never look at some stuff like kids animals etc nothing too brutal..i picked this site of course due to the title and the good posts posted but is there any ppl here like me there in between or we just classified as wacked like the others..pm me :)

of anyone u should be least one to respond..i've read ur posts -sigh-

i've read ur posts -sigh-

Good.

But if you come to this site regularly and spend hours checking pictures of dead young guys you are a sick necrophile just like the rest of us.

Learn to live with it douche.

lol wtf i never said i dont like looking at cute dead guys but i did say i am no necro as in i dont get off on it..your the douche

Looking at dead guys and enjoying the pics = gay necrophilia.

Are you really that retarded?

Why not download some videos of women getting fucked by huge cocks, why not watch that and watch dead guys instead?

Because you are are a gay necrophile that's why and you are in denial.

Lame, sad story that gets repeated over and over.

You are not the first fuckedup person to come to this site and start a thread "I am not a necro but I enjoy looking at pictures of dead people".

LoL

:sm (43):

What a complete total douche

i didn't open this post to be judged by anyone especially you..so piss off
what i said is i don't get off on the dead

You started this thread in new member introduction searching for friends but because of your retardedness no one replied so it ended up in F/L/H.

You are having it bad boy, how old are you?

Or is it a secret? :sm (58):

I rarely attack members but you were begging for it.

And in the thread "Dead German Soldiers" you said "war guys are hot".

MUAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAH

You are totally messed up.

i really could care less what you think..i'm just being myself i dont sit home like you and kill dogs on tape w/antifreeze

Oh yeah? And what are you doing then? Pants down and fapping to dead soldiers? And at the same time you are not necro....

Niceee.

And you are looking for necro friends, you said "whacked" like you.

Why do you need such friends, maybe for a play dead sesssion?

:sm (31):

i did they have a charm to them but i aint getting hard on it..we don't agree so go away

Charm is a bit different from "hot".

Please explain to me and other people who read this thread hot can dead guys be hot and at the same you claim that you "don't get hard"

???

:sm (50)::sad::confused::sad02:

i just don't get it..i wasn't trying to start b/s with anyone and you have to bring your drama
i can think a dead guy is hot and not get hard on it but thats me..like i said before and i why i started this post

There is no drama in this, I am just curious.

You are in total denial of who you are.

You posted a message on this site referring to a dead soldier as "hot".

Now you say "I don't think a dead guy is hot".

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How old are you, hope you are 18 older because this is an adult site.

If you are not prepared for this please leave immediately.

:sm (58)::haha:

i am 18 and older i provided my bday when i signed up to this site duh
don't type things i haven't said..drama queen, if i was to sit here and type what i thought about you i'd be here all day

Anyone can check back your posts and see that you describe dead guys as "hot".

There is no point to repeat the obvious anymore.

wtf DUH i did post that before so i know i said it..like i said before so please refrain from replying anymore if they are only going to be ridiculous like yourself

Whatever. You made a full of yourself in front of the whole community, you can't even write a decent sentence.

Who would want such a scum bag for a friend?

:sm (41):

You committed a forum suicide douche. :suicide:

wow
you go back and re-edit your posts alot huh and now i've committed forum suicide i see lol get a life i could care less what you think just don't be mad at me cause your mom says your a load she should of swallowed

I doubt anyone would want to be friends with you here, u have 0 friends on your list and no one except I replies to your comments.

Pretty sad, don't you think its like you are talking to yourself?

And thats all because of your "I am not a necro" bullshit when in fact you are.

Admit it things might change for the better for you on this site otherwise you are fucked here.

Back