Many, many dead young guys here

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
There has been a wave of deaths - young male in the last couples of days here.

I check the news every day and its up to 20 corpses.

Mostly car wrecks, two dudes burnt by electricity, and several dudes comitted suicide. One man jumped yesterday night and croaked a few hours ago.

Their ages are as follows:

21,22,23,24,27,30,31 - car wreck.

16,28 - burnt by electricity

17, 18 - suicide by hanging.

and many many others.

How is this possible? How can so many young guys die in a small country like Bulgaria with a population a little less that of Chicagoland?

Eastern europe has high mortality rates, 300,000 people are killed in Russia alone in road accidents, around 1,500 in Bulgaria each year.

In Sofia there have been 30 fatalities on the streets since the month began, this is approx 20 days.

On the Bulgarian national radio there is a short jingle played every fucking hour pleading citizens, "Stop the war on the roads. Drive safe, get home alive".

The government have installed crashed cars on pillers above major intersections here, with the aim to scare drivers and make them think about the consequences of risky driving.

Still nothing, absolutely nothing has changed and young relaxed guys continue to be taken out of cars, then undressed and put on tables, just like that vid from theYNC which I can't stop wacthing.

I wonder whats the situation where you are?

We do have crime, but not as much as yours!

I think it is the times we are in, the crises that zoom around us.
Also youngsters have no idea what to do, listen to all the gloomy tales and decide the world is too tough to deal with...and take their own lives.

Also young guys drive like madmen, wanting to do rough to others and show off how tough they are...
And they ride into a tree and die...
Also drinking is very high in your country, so I guess many DUI!

Damn, I'm getting to old for this...

too old? what do you mean?

Yes, young guys are wreckless drivers and think they are made of steel.

Many hit trees, yes, I liked that part best in your post!

great opinion as always, thanks.

and one more point, life is indeed hard, crisis or not.

I get squidage (squid + wreckage) pics off newspaper sites, and Eastern European countries seem to have the best ones. I think it is a fair balance between good looking guys and decent motorcycles. Ones from Asia and South America usually don't show crotch rockets, so I am not interested.

But some of the very best squidage pics are from US. One of the most famous one is the one with dude hanging from the back of trailer. And he was on a crotch rocket!

Back