Another Motorcycle Fatality

my mama always say to me: "dont forget the helmet!" wonders what his mama must say to him....

Another great post rickyd - tnx

jon

Would you kiss him on the lips first or the brutal type that goes straight for the arse?

I would love to kiss a dead guy then fuck him.

Yes, long slow kiss, while my hands explored down his firm chest and slowly slide inside his tight jeans, exploring all the delights he had to offer, then slowly start kissing down his firm cold body, before gently turning him over and exploreing his tight ass with my mouth and fingers, then ever so gently shoving my thick hard cock up his arse and fucking him lick a rampant rabbit, fucking as hard and fast as i could............getting you horrny yet Meaty ????.

fucking him lick a rampant rabbit.

You always do m8. :sm (62)::sm (18):

I would also kiss him hard, even bite on his cold purple lips, I am sure he won't mind it.

did this motorcyclist die on a saturday??

If it's not a weekend, how come the entire grade school student body is lined up to view this stud deader?? Hilarious! Brazil either has hundreds of age 3-10 year old kids running around in the streets or the grade school principle gets a call from the police every time a body is found and all the kids get let out of class for a "body viewing" field trip lol :sm (63)::sm (63)::sm (63)::sm (63)::sm (63):

yep helmet would have helped although you never know maybe came upbehind him and then boommmmm put a cap in him.He had nice bike so he def dealing drugs or something

Back